Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31920. (Read 26469953 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
$300 by the end of the week !

340 - 360 seems achievable.

Didn't you talk about a bear market a week ago and calling the bottom of it?

I talked both about possibility of going down to 110 (50% odds) and up to 360 (50% odds) on 20 October https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3376466 As time advanced, Mrs Market was doing her hocus pocus (reducing the odds for a bearish move and increasing odds for a bullish move).
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
bitstamp is down again... starting to become annoying

Getting flash-backs of Gox in April. With their awful UI, not good at all.

I've been getting burned several times with the lag and downtime of stamp... i've lost btc now.. as much as i was gushing about bitstamp's fees it seems its really only for cashing out and i should move back to gox to trade.  irritating.

Same here,Got burnt too in trading, stamp is just not good enough platform for trading and there is less much volatility than on gox.

fucking hammering an order in to find out that they've locked out my funds on another order that I can't see.. after lag. wasn't good yesterday.

they need to have everything on one screen, cost me a couple hundred dollars / BTC whatever you look at it even though my moves were correct and I saw everything coming.  Would have worked fine on gox. No perfect way to do it

and now stamp is down, great
legendary
Activity: 1428

I've been getting burned several times with the lag and downtime of stamp... i've lost btc now.. as much as i was gushing about bitstamp's fees it seems its really only for cashing out and i should move back to gox to trade.  irritating.

Same here,Got burnt too in trading, stamp is just not good enough platform for trading and there is less much volatility than on gox.
Activity: 280
I like Gox because it has two step authentication. I hate relying on passwords only. Does any other exchange offer 2-step?

Bitstamp, CampBX, Virtex, Kraken. Those are all with Google Authenticator.

BTCChina sends a code by SMS.
Activity: 448

I've been getting burned several times with the lag and downtime of stamp... i've lost btc now.. as much as i was gushing about bitstamp's fees it seems its really only for cashing out and i should move back to gox to trade.  irritating.

I've had luck with Bitfinex as an alternative to Bitstamp.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 4543
diamond-handed zealot
I like Gox because it has two step authentication. I hate relying on passwords only. Does any other exchange offer 2-step?

Very smart. I use Google Authenticator on CampBX.

so you trust Google

shit, I'm not even sure I trust the SHA1 checksum on my GPG distro

I've been getting burned several times with the lag and downtime of stamp... i've lost btc now.. as much as i was gushing about bitstamp's fees it seems its really only for cashing out and i should move back to gox to trade.  irritating.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

Very smart. I use Google Authenticator on CampBX.
legendary
Activity: 1554

Activity: 520
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 896

I never realized that was a Gox "exclusive" lol, but yeah, I wouldnt use an exchange without 2 step..
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
1MCKW9AkWj3aopC1aPegcZEf2fYNrhUQVf
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1372
Time goes by quickly as you get older, 1984 isn't going to be like 1984.
If anything, now is a golden opportunity for anyone having funds stuck on gox to switch for bitstamp

I gotta say though I got stamped during yesterday's movements and my intended move would have been profitable if the system was reacting quicker and didn't have this multi menu structure but i ended up losing about .6 btc instead QQ

Also stamp's api feed is not quick like gox's.  Its way delayed.

I'm not regretting my move just realized I need to play the hold game much more than at gox which is probably better anyway, but it's not as "fun" as trading on gox I've learned.
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
If anything, now is a golden opportunity for anyone having funds stuck on gox to switch for bitstamp
legendary
Activity: 1372
Why do we suddenly have these huge walls? We haven't had walls like this in aaaaages.

I sold, correction is coming, i will get my chance to buy back!  Grin
At the next order of magnitude.
You training strategy reminds me of mine when we hit $9 on the way to $266.
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
But who into his right mind whould place a sell order right that just after we hit the ATH killing all the moment euphoria?
Perhaps he really wanted his own private island?

USD: 2,500,000
http://www.privateislandsonline.com/islands/dhoores-island

USD: 2,500,000
http://www.privateislandsonline.com/islands/v-anabra#

Very respectable indeed, i want one too  Grin
Hold your coins bro, soon you'll have enough dough
legendary
Activity: 1428
Simple:
There is a whale(s) at stamp whose been buying by 1k btc chunk, and he sees a good opportunity to eat without slippage.
And an Old timer that know/trust only Gox and want out after ATH, although his selling strategy is simplistic minded.
Jump to: