Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31923. (Read 26470003 times)

legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
( Disclaimer: Only invest what you can afford to lose ( or hide from the wife ) ).
Only invest in USD what you can afford to lose  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
i realy should buy back now....

what made you sell? analysis, logic and systematic trading perhaps?

trigger orders

cavirtex shouldn't have gone as low as it did, china didn't crash... i was trying to place my triggers higher and higher and catch the top, but a whole bunch of them fired while i was sleeping Cheesy

should i send more BTC and try to catch the top again?   Cool
legendary
Activity: 1792
Get ready for the next wave, some links to good press starting to hit reddit.

( Disclaimer: Only invest what you can afford to lose ( or hide from the wife ) ).

I like post title.

In June of 2010, one Bitcoin was worth $0.004 : Now one dollar is worth 0.004 Bitcoin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Get ready for the next wave, some links to good press starting to hit reddit.

legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

trigger orders

cavirtex shouldn't have gone as low as it did, china didn't crash... i was trying to place my triggers higher and higher and catch the top, but a whole bunch of them fired while i was sleeping Cheesy
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
love that wall nibbling on gox at 260.. one big seller.. many smaller buyers...

coin-redistribution into more hands = more stability in the long term  Cheesy
legendary
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Whale Walls back in the low 260s again.

EDIT: And gone once more. What is this game you play, Mr. Whale?  Grin

On Tradingview it looks like the Whale could be attempting to create a new triangle. I've noticed this many times before over the years. Larger players seemingly attempting to create triangles. We will see if it turns into one.

Attempting this on Mtgox with in the past may have worked. I do not expect such a tactic to work with today's trading options.

Edit: In order to effect trading momentum and confidence they would need to have control of the majority of volume over several exchanges.

Yeah, it could just be the same person or group who did it back then trying up to the same tricks. When people and bots see those triangles then react. But it might be harder for them with the other exchanges being more influential now. Mtgox still has sway though.
legendary
What is this game you play, Mr. Whale?  Grin

Drawing pictures on blockchained.

BTC Charts admin posted this.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
legendary

On Tradingview it looks like the Whale could be attempting to create a new triangle. I've noticed this many times before over the years. Larger players seemingly attempting to create triangles. We will see if it turns into one.

Attempting this on Mtgox with in the past may have worked. I do not expect such a tactic to work with today's trading options.

Edit: In order to effect trading momentum and confidence they would need to have control of the majority of volume over several exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Gain more btc! https://satoshicircle.com/?aid=1718
so does anyone have any idea what was just going on? huge ask walls at 162-3 and now nothing till 168. What was this guy trying to do?
Jump to: