Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31930. (Read 26470039 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

I found an interesting fractal when comparing tonight's chart with last week's "mother of all cuphandles". Maybe it forecasts something that's about to happen: We go sideways for a day while drilling away at the resistance and then have a massive breakout?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1029
This thread is on fire, I'm wondering if we're going to reach 2000 posts before btcchina reaches 2000 yuan Tongue. Seems to be a matter of a few days in both cases…
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
I invested only 20% bitcoin, the rest gold and silver - what an idiot!

This sort of blunder self-corrects in a few months. (I only invested 1%  Cheesy )
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
Alright this time I think btcchina led the recovery instead of stamp. What do we call this instead of a stampede?
Kung fu
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Alright this time I think btcchina led the recovery instead of stamp. What do we call this instead of a stampede?

A rice cannon?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I invested only 20% bitcoin, the rest gold and silver - what an idiot!
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
donator
Good morning from Europe. Smiley
Woke an hour ago to see two of my overnight sell orders get filled, and managed to buy back in at a lower price. Nice!  We have a little more up to go in my opinion.
And my fresh funds should be arriving at Bitstamt tomorrow or the day after.
We live in interesting times, as the Chinese curse goes. Smiley

Interesting times indeed. Tonight will be a monthly bitcoin meeting in Hamburg. Last time we met (10/2) was the day of the SR "crash"... the amount of change that can happen with Bitcoin within a month is still astonishing to me.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
Good morning from Europe. Smiley
Woke an hour ago to see two of my overnight sell orders get filled, and managed to buy back in at a lower price. Nice!  We have a little more up to go in my opinion.
And my fresh funds should be arriving at Bitstamt tomorrow or the day after.
We live in interesting times, as the Chinese curse goes. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007
I like the uptrend but why today?
Because today is the first day of the rest of your life.

Blitz, I sense a bit of a swagger in your step lately.   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050
Monero Core Team
so, I just woke up. Saw new ATH but no rocket and 25 new coins in orderbook. Where?

Could someone give me a very quick wrapup of the last 6 hours? Thread has too many pages to read.

Slow grind higher beyond ATH. No $50 a day yet, so lots of excited teenagers over nothing.

I see. And that huge wall at $273 at gox popped up around the time the ath was broken?

Just after the ATH was broken the wall popped up. Also the exchanges in China have been much more stable than MTGox and Bitstamp while all of this was happening.
donator
so, I just woke up. Saw new ATH but no rocket and 25 new coins in orderbook. Where?

Could someone give me a very quick wrapup of the last 6 hours? Thread has too many pages to read.

Slow grind higher beyond ATH. No $50 a day yet, so lots of excited teenagers over nothing.

I see. And that huge wall at $273 at gox popped up around the time the ath was broken?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes

donator
LoL spike.

someone wants to cool stuff down a bit... or maybe buy more before the rocket?

donator

donator
quite cute to see a lot of early adopters without market knowledge handing over their coins to people who know what they do
I don't think they're many here among us anymore; atleast not in the trading game... Wink

that depends how you interpret "earily adopter"
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
quite cute to see a lot of early adopters without market knowledge handing over their coins to people who know what they do
I don't think they're many here among us anymore; atleast not in the trading game... Wink
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Jump to: