Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31928. (Read 26470043 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
261 on Gox.

I think we are back to the 'lets shake out the weak hands' game again. I think there is still a lot of newcomers waiting to still buy in. I cautioned a colleague whos funds cleared on bitstamp today, to just test the market with the minimum bitcoin purchase. See if he could sell it higher. And then gage how confident he feels.

I am expecting a big correction.

I think I will go back to not watching the exchange rate. All this enthusiasm to get to an all-time-hight, then the foreboding that comes when we reach it, etc.. is bad for my health.
maz
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
the cautious atmosphere in here affirms my belief that we'll go to $450 and beyond over the next weeks.

Well I wouldn't say it's precisely cautious, there's lots of excitement, gif animated rockets, it's happening and all that. However people aren't getting loans to enter (yet!) so that's a bullish signal.

Did I mention that I had a call today via localbitcoins from a guy who had sold his car in order to buy?

For heavens sake, please give him the usual caveat of 'what your prepared to loose' etc
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
the cautious atmosphere in here affirms my belief that we'll go to $450 and beyond over the next weeks.

Well I wouldn't say it's precisely cautious, there's lots of excitement, gif animated rockets, it's happening and all that. However people aren't getting loans to enter (yet!) so that's a bullish signal.

Did I mention that I had a call today via localbitcoins from a guy who had sold his car in order to buy?

In the long run it'll work out for him as long as he doesn't sell. You don't make a loss if you don't realize it.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
$300 by the end of the week !
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer

Activity: 196
261 on Gox.

I think we are back to the 'lets shake out the weak hands' game again. I think there is still a lot of newcomers waiting to still buy in. I cautioned a colleague whos funds cleared on bitstamp today, to just test the market with the minimum bitcoin purchase. See if he could sell it higher. And then gage how confident he feels.

I am expecting a big correction.
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
Why do i have this burning feeling this is going to end in tears.

No doubt it will. Question is for whom..  Lips sealed
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Why do i have this burning feeling this is going to end in tears.

N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1029

legendary
Activity: 1246
Everyone who has ever bought Bitcoins on an exchange (and not sold out) is now in profit...

For now, sure. But for how long? Smiley

Who knows, but I don't think they're going to sell now just to break even. They've gone through an emotional hell and back since April and I'm sure they're all completely zen now and think fuck it after all this shit I'm going to hold like a motherfucker! Tongue
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
maz
The next crash will happen on China time - for the most part it's still novel over there and they don't have the experience of living through the last 2 big crashes. Who knows when it will happen, but I'd set a watch to UTC+08:00.

This is the interesting thing. It's like the old saying, the bigger you are the harder you fall. I'm curious to see if we do crash, wither it will be double digits or not.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Everyone who has ever bought Bitcoins on an exchange (and not sold out) is now in profit...

For now, sure. But for how long? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Activity: 211
The next crash will happen on China time - for the most part it's still novel over there and they don't have the experience of living through the last 2 big crashes. Who knows when it will happen, but I'd set a watch to UTC+08:00.
maz
Is this when the wheels fall off?

Who knows, bitcoin seems to have a mind of it's own right now, I think it's any body's guess!
Activity: 854
Is this when the wheels fall off?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
here......we......go........again

Jump to: