Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31931. (Read 26470073 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
quite cute to see a lot of early adopters without market knowledge handing over their coins to people who know what they do
I don't think they're many here among us anymore; atleast not in the trading game... Wink
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
quite cute to see a lot of early adopters without market knowledge handing over their coins to people who know what they do
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
I like the uptrend but why today?
Because today is the first day of the rest of your life.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I like the uptrend but why today?
N12
donator
10k to 300 and then the exchange is pretty bare.  Eager buyers may send this stratospheric

Don't worry. Plenty of coins for sale at $273. LOL.
Surely it won't be withdrawn, it's just a guy who wants to sell 10k in one piece risking the market turning down from it. No shock action intended here. And surely he wants to be stuck with mtgoxUSD. Cheesy

Watch out for unusual bid activity.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
10k wall @ 273 appeared
I imagine phone calls being made to see who wants to purchase a large chunk of coins
The question is, how long will that stall the asking price of BTC in China.
FNG
Activity: 588
10k wall @ 273 appeared
I imagine phone calls being made to see who wants to purchase a large chunk of coins
legendary
Activity: 398
(finally some old-school walls!)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
10k wall @ 273 appeared
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
and disappears!! magic walls!!
legendary
10k to 300 and then the exchange is pretty bare.  Eager buyers may send this stratospheric

With the increase network difficulty today. The amount of BTC being generated will put further strain on BTC supply.

really?  700 some posts and you really think this?

One thing to remember, since Bitcoin is a deflationary currency, and 4TH at Edit:present difficulty will net you an average of 3.8BTC every 24 hours on a PPS pool.

We know that the true value of BTC is in the hands of the people. Some tend to hoard it.

In time less and less BTC will be in circulation making the perceived value increase.

Day traders may be the exception, and some who have been sitting with a pile of BTC may wish to take profits and liquidate some on the exchanges.

Bitcoin may be seen as undervalued from the perspective of those who are of the opinion that directly purchasing BTC as a means of investment is a far safer alternative then wrestling with the unknown future difficulty increases and BTC return on ASIC hardware purchases.

Activity: 398
wild wall appears
legendary
Activity: 1260
Drunk Posts

I don't think you have enough tabs open.

yeah i saw that and was like wtf!

When I was on IRC while Bitcointalk was down I witnessed a conversation where someone was surprised that another person had 755 tabs open because he only had 600 something. I was like, WTF?  Shocked   How do you manage that many tabs??

I never bookmark stuff, just leave the tab open forever... Chrome has a setting where all your tabs reopen when you launch it.

Plus, having a laptop with 16GB of ram helps... got 5 VMs running, no pagefile.
Activity: 728
Meanwhile bitstamp still at 251.5
legendary
Activity: 1025

I don't think you have enough tabs open.

yeah i saw that and was like wtf!

When I was on IRC while Bitcointalk was down I witnessed a conversation where someone was surprised that another person had 755 tabs open because he only had 600 something. I was like, WTF?  Shocked   How do you manage that many tabs??
N12
donator
Selling into alltime highs has always worked so well in the past. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 4543
diamond-handed zealot
10k to 300 and then the exchange is pretty bare.  Eager buyers may send this stratospheric

With the increase network difficulty today. The amount of BTC being generated will put further strain on BTC supply.

really?  700 some posts and you really think this?
Jump to: