Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31971. (Read 26470645 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Hm i wonder if i should hold over the night Cheesy.

For the longest time!
Activity: 841
Merit: 1000
Don't you guys have alarms that go off at certain prices at your tickers?
donator
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
Have the same dilemma.  Need to go to bed now and wonder if I will wake up to 170 or 270.

Don't worry. Go to bed, crash incoming.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
Have the same dilemma.  Need to go to bed now and wonder if I will wake up to 170 or 270.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106
well...  touching un-be-lieve-able 170 €. what a trip.

edit: lol, just saw the op ... btc/$ ...  Roll Eyes
legendary
Merit: 1125
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

I don't sleep so well with fiat under the mattress myself.
donator
Show me an ATH or reasonable spike which did not end with a crash?

Show me a crash that didn't have an all-time high before it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
donator
Why are folk taking btc-china serious in reference to volume? It's a free trading platform so should be automatically excluded, no?

No, the other exchange should reduce fee.
legendary
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
donator

if it had a more detailed orderbook chart in addition to the nifty widget next to the end of the chart line, it'd even be awesome

They really need to revamp their orderbook. its aweful.

You mean the textual one on the rigth? I like it.
donator

What would be awesome is an animation over time in this format. If I ever become independently wealthy I'll work on it.

I know this is easier said than done, but there is some truth to something I heard someone say in a TED talk: "You should always work on your best idea".
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
I like it so much when people enter the trading frenzy and see only "buy buy".
I find it so funny when people only see what they want to see Cheesy (check out the number of posts in the last couple of pages of this thread saying it is about to crash)!

Show me an ATH or reasonable spike which did not end with a crash? Honestly get a grip, do you think this will some how end different? Tomorrow your going to be the bitcoin millionaire because the price will rise to 100k per coin? Of course it's going to end with a crash, use your mind.

Bitcoin vindicated you from the hustling bankers of the world who treated you like a sheep, and right now the big whales are those hustling bankers, and guess what? your still acting like a sheep! They will dump as they always do and you will be left holding your dick thinking wtf just happened.

Now....as you were...

I liked that. Nice. Exactly, bitcoin is controlled now by some wealthy elites and sheeps are getting to slaughter.

If seeing the value of bitcoin increase from $15 to $230 in 10 months is called being slaughtered, bring me some more of that please. Cheesy
Activity: 728
I think a lot of the exxagerated rises and crashes were caused by mtgox's ridiculous monkey trading engine and problems and we may see a bit more stability going forward.  For example a crash from 600 to 400 instead of 800 to 300.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
Show me an ATH or reasonable spike which did not end with a crash?
We started posting all time highs from 2013-02-28 onward, and didn't get a crash until 2013-04-10, where the crash bottomed out at 162% of the old ATH.

If we hit $2289 within five weeks of crossing $266, then maybe we should be concerned about a crash back down to $430.
Activity: 728
I love crashes. Crashes are my bread and butter as a trader. Every day there's a crash there is an opportunity to make a 1000% profit.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
I find it so funny when people only see what they want to see Cheesy (check out the number of posts in the last couple of pages of this thread saying it is about to crash)!

Show me an ATH or reasonable spike which did not end with a crash? Honestly get a grip, do you think this will some how end different? Tomorrow your going to be the bitcoin millionaire because the price will rise to 100k per coin? Of course it's going to end with a crash, use your mind.

Bitcoin vindicated you from the hustling bankers of the world who treated you like a sheep, and right now the big whales are those hustling bankers, and guess what? your still acting like a sheep! They will dump as they always do and you will be left holding your dick thinking wtf just happened.

Now....as you were...

I liked that. Nice. Exactly, bitcoin is controlled now by some wealthy elites and sheeps are getting to slaughter.
maz
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Now....as you were...

Let's see, what was the price a year ago? Are we any where near that price? 

Sorry you get so mad about being so wrong.

Now...as you were...

Talking about post spike crashes, not current price. Try reading!
Activity: 518

Now....as you were...

Let's see, what was the price a year ago? Are we any where near that price?  

Sorry you get so mad about being so wrong.

Now...as you were...

Very few people *honestly* believe that we're going to go from here to A BILLION DOLLURZ without downward motion hear and there.  What makes you a silly bear is the the diehard, irrational attitude of "crash" regardless of what is happening for no other reason than stuff = bubble.
Jump to: