Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31974. (Read 26470681 times)

donator
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1000
I'd give anything to see Bitstamp leading.

How about a 500k market order?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

You'd give anything to see Bitstamp leading??? Really!?
No.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

You'd give anything to see Bitstamp leading??? Really!?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Seems that MtGox is stuck at about $234 while Bitstamp closes in.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I know, but try to move the image then Smiley
Then try to obtain another crosshair Smiley
Activity: 841

if it had a more detailed orderbook chart in addition to the nifty widget next to the end of the chart line, it'd even be awesome
iirc I read on this forum that donations can speed up dev:)
Freezing the crosshair

Double click Wink
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
While all miners work from the most recently discovered block (think of it as the "original" block), the selfish mining process begins when a pool of miners discovers a new block and doesn't publish it. The selfish pool then begins working on discovering yet another block, mining from this hidden one. Meanwhile, the rest of the "honest" miners are still wasting resources mining from the original block.

Can you mine FROM a "hidden" block? This makes no sense to me.

Sure, you can mine a block, not publish it, and continue mining. But unless your pool has 51% of the network, the odds are the rest of the network will invalidate the block you are hiding, and then you've just lost a block and have to start over. It does nothing to harm the network, just yourself.

Read it carefully, you need 34% for total dominance.
That is because you can publish the hidden block once you get wind of another block of the same height and the rest of the network will be preoccupied with both your block and the other block, effectively halving their hash rate.

It kind of works with less% too but you don't get all the bitcoins, and it becomes less and less effective from there on.
donator
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
READY FOR A MAJOR CORRECTION IN YOUR FACE ? Tomorrow it'll hit 250 then CRAAAASSSSHHHH
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
CN¥1400 wall is showing a lot of psychological resolve.  Once that's down, it's clear sailing.

up, uP, UP  Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
Merit: 255

What would be awesome is an animation over time in this format. If I ever become independently wealthy I'll work on it.

So, in about a year and a half?  Of course, we won't need it then.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372

What would be awesome is an animation over time in this format. If I ever become independently wealthy I'll work on it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

if it had a more detailed orderbook chart in addition to the nifty widget next to the end of the chart line, it'd even be awesome
iirc I read on this forum that donations can speed up dev:)
Freezing the crosshair _and_ moving the image would be cool, too. Multiple crosshairs ^^...
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

is there a better way to view stamp's activity? bitcoinity seems delayed and processing trades in batches..

Trading.i286.org doesn't have working stamp activity..

BTW F* u Gox - nice 450 coin buy on stamp.. wow

http://bitcoinwisdom.com/

Wow this is great, thanks

Wow.  That is a great site.  Thanks.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
China hits 1400.  Grin

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Activity: 854
new wall for 200k USD at 220 on stamp also..

CN¥1400 wall is showing a lot of psychological resolve.  Once that's down, it's clear sailing.
Jump to: