Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31972. (Read 26470683 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
I like it so much when people enter the trading frenzy and see only "buy buy".
I find it so funny when people only see what they want to see Cheesy (check out the number of posts in the last couple of pages of this thread saying it is about to crash)!

Show me an ATH or reasonable spike which did not end with a crash? Honestly get a grip, do you think this will some how end different? Tomorrow your going to be the bitcoin millionaire because the price will rise to 100k per coin? Of course it's going to end with a crash, use your mind.

Bitcoin vindicated you from the hustling bankers of the world who treated you like a sheep, and right now the big whales are those hustling bankers, and guess what? your still acting like a sheep! They will dump as they always do and you will be left holding your dick thinking wtf just happened.

Now....as you were...

I liked that. Nice. Exactly, bitcoin is controlled now by some wealthy elites and sheeps are getting to slaughter.
maz
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I find it so funny when people only see what they want to see Cheesy (check out the number of posts in the last couple of pages of this thread saying it is about to crash)!

Show me an ATH or reasonable spike which did not end with a crash? Honestly get a grip, do you think this will some how end different? Tomorrow your going to be the bitcoin millionaire because the price will rise to 100k per coin? Of course it's going to end with a crash, use your mind.

Bitcoin vindicated you from the hustling bankers of the world who treated you like a sheep, and right now the big whales are those hustling bankers, and guess what? your still acting like a sheep! They will dump as they always do and you will be left holding your dick thinking wtf just happened.

Now....as you were...

Let's see, what was the price a year ago? Are we any where near that price? 

Sorry you get so mad about being so wrong.

Now...as you were...

Talking about post spike crashes, not current price. Try reading!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Now....as you were...

Let's see, what was the price a year ago? Are we any where near that price?  

Sorry you get so mad about being so wrong.

Now...as you were...

Very few people *honestly* believe that we're going to go from here to A BILLION DOLLURZ without downward motion hear and there.  What makes you a silly bear is the the diehard, irrational attitude of "crash" regardless of what is happening for no other reason than stuff = bubble.
maz

Now....as you were...
This is what makes it so amusing.  The bears think they are being special butterflies by saying crash! crash! but are really part of the mindless heard themselves.
No, this is what makes it so amusing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7TuFy0fcuw

*singledigitsbyapril2013*
legendary
Activity: 1178
Merit: 1014
Hodling since 2011.®
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
This is what makes it so amusing.  The bears think they are being special butterflies by saying crash! crash! but are really part of the mindless heard themselves.
No, this is what makes it so amusing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7TuFy0fcuw

Activity: 784
Merit: 506
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
Everybody RUN! The sky is falling Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Activity: 202
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
The 235 ship has sailed.

Activity: 153
Ain't it the truth.

I think truth is
- buy low
- sell high
- buy higher

"Losing all your money" is difficult w/ bitcoin.

Ain't it true!
Activity: 220
Eating that 235 wall:
Activity: 728
ready for the big crash ?

I heard a huge dump is coming.

no need to quote even if you reply: others want to ignore the sucker, but now we need to see his "message" 3 times...  Angry

Still better than reading technical analysis mysticism BS Wink

You're right about this.  TA is nothing but post hoc reasoning and MS paint skillz.
maz
Why are folk taking btc-china serious in reference to volume? It's a free trading platform so should be automatically excluded, no?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Why are there so many $2.27-asks and -bids in bitstamps order book? Someone with a big ego signalling that he wants the price @ $227? Smiley
Jump to: