Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32119. (Read 26472509 times)

Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Sold half of my coins off into the SR panic, glad I came to terms with my loss and bought back in at $150(Gox). This thing is getting ready for take off.

At what price did you sell when SR went to shit?

Let's just say I took about an 8% loss on my total holdings of BTC  Sad
Activity: 706
Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.
Sold half of my coins off into the SR panic, glad I came to terms with my loss and bought back in at $150(Gox). This thing is getting ready for take off.

At what price did you sell when SR went to shit?
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
this is no good.... at all... WAY WAY too fast going up.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
What are ppls plans on when to sell at the exchanges? I was thinking sell
Some off at 197. But it went to 194 at bit stamp and back
Down.

Now is probably not a good time to sell, so long as history repeats itself. We've had much stronger rallies on much less news and much smaller global reach.
+1 you seem to know what you are talking about
Down.

Now is probably not a good time to sell, so long as history repeats itself. We've had much stronger rallies on much less news and much smaller global reach.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Now that a bit of sanity has been imposed on the China rally they may continue in a more sustainable fashion. This is what price discovery is all about.

A clue to this little correction was available: I was watching Bitcoinity and noticed exponential curve shapes on the 30 day, 7 day, 3 day, 24 hour, and even 3 hour chart. When it goes exponential at all scales, that's when it's cruisin' for a bruisin' and any little thing will tamp it back down (usually only temporarily). That's something I'll keep an eye out for in the future.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
Down.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Remember 199 is expensive, 201 is cheap.we are consolidating and moving UP IMO.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
legendary
The price is extremely volatile

How can it not be volatile when it grows this fast? That's the thing, slow steady exponential growth may happen for other technologies, but with Bitcoin there is actual money on the line for everyone, so it follows human psychology and has mini-manias where it gets overheated then smarter people step in and correct it. With Bitcoin you have to up your tolerance for volatility to match the speed at which the price is moving.
legendary
Looks like China's still very cognizant of the MtGox price, as of course they would be know it's a Western phenomenon and many getting their first exposure in MtGox pricing. Nevertheless, China wants to blow.
Activity: 309
The price is extremely volatile
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
Breathing a little lighter now even if we continue growth. China needed to fall. Almost made a mistake.
Kj1
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
hahha and back up, now i feel sorry for those who sold to 194...
sold at 194 at stamp, bought back at 180.5 Smiley

i got lucky, for once!
Activity: 238
hahha and back up, now i feel sorry for those who sold to 194...
legendary
As China drags us upward, this is the kicking and screaming part as we get whisked past the big psychological barriers on China's terms, not ours.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Gain more btc! https://satoshicircle.com/?aid=1718
what fucking assholes would wait till we are finally above 200, just to sell off then and bring us back down
Don't worry mate, it's their loss.

Bear trap!

Give them a last little bit of hope before it exceeds 200 forever  Wink

oh bloody bitcoin!
Activity: 588
what fucking assholes would wait till we are finally above 200, just to sell off then and bring us back down

Bear trap!

Give them a last little bit of hope before it exceeds 200 forever...
Activity: 841
Jump to: