Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32122. (Read 26472509 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 250
Somebody should tell China that there's supposed to be these things called "walls" at big round numbers that "slow you down"  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
They're not really walls... 12K btc could take out the ENTIRE order book. That dump used to happen every day on gox.

Yeah, but btcchina is also one chinese exchange among many. And look at the books on Gox and Stamp... talk about being dragged along Cheesy

Yep, "kicking and screaming" hopefully through the ATH, though a correction and break before that seems likely.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
Holy shit, China is just not stopping.

Not only will they not stop pushing the price up, but the walls go up immediately behind them!

unfortunately those walls are pretty shallow and there is very little bid support keeping this above 1000 CNY.

the point is we breached it. that means we'll pass through it with strength soon enough
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Not only will they not stop pushing the price up, but the walls go up immediately behind them!

unfortunately those walls are pretty shallow and there is very little bid support keeping this above 1000 CNY.
They're not really walls... 12K btc could take out the ENTIRE order book. That dump used to happen every day on gox.

Yeah, but btcchina is also one chinese exchange among many. And look at the books on Gox and Stamp... talk about being dragged along Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
China close to 1300
Activity: 784
Merit: 506

Like it always has been!

Nice thought, nice pic Smiley
Activity: 237
Merit: 101
1300 cny any second now.....

I'd much rather see the price chill out and correct around here or a bit lower for a few weeks at least. 

I agree. However I don't think this will happen...

Looking at these rally angles on the same chart as above (but for gox over its history) every time was in different circumstances and though they may look similar there are so many different factors at play, whilst we can convince ourselves we 'know' how this is going to turn out I think we're largely kidding ourselves (pretty TA charts or not).  I really don't know where this is going nor for how long other than that there appears to be a momentum up right now and I would tend to agree it's more likely to continue for the time being (with minor corrections) than not.

legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

Like it always has been!

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Within ten minutes!
$200 within ten minutes or a correction? Wink
legendary
Within ten minutes!
donator
Activity: 2772
Not wanting to piss on your parade but with the gox price becoming less relevant by the day (considering total CNY vol and bitstamp) 'gox hitting $200' is thankfully MUCH less of a big deal than last time.  I'm hoping the fact of this rise happening over multiple exchanges and currencies makes it less likely that speculation gets too carried away than before simply on the basis of a nice round number on one exchange.

I'd much rather see the price chill out and correct around here or a bit lower for a few weeks at least.  However, with the bottom chart as one of my trend indicators I'm not intending to volunteer my bitcoins to sell to take the heat out of the buying frenzy any time soon so we'll just have to wait and see Smiley

I agree. However I don't think this will happen. This is bitcoin, people are going mad again and this looks like just the start of excitement building up. Depending a little on accompanying news this thing can have quite a bit of headway, even beyond the ath.

There's very little in the way now in terms of volume traded in the past at these levels.

Sure, we'll see little corrections on the way and that's healthy. I'd like to see a larger one sooner myself, but I don't think it's time yet.
someone needs to buy these bitcoins while they're still cheap.  once we hit 200 we're just gonna flyyyyy
Not wanting to piss on your parade but with the gox price becoming less relevant by the day (considering total CNY vol and bitstamp) 'gox hitting $200' is thankfully MUCH less of a big deal than last time.  I'm hoping the fact of this rise happening over multiple exchanges and currencies makes it less likely that speculation gets too carried away than before simply on the basis of a nice round number on one exchange.

I'd much rather see the price chill out and correct around here or a bit lower for a few weeks at least.  However, with the bottom chart as one of my trend indicators I'm not intending to volunteer my bitcoins to sell to take the heat out of the buying frenzy any time soon so we'll just have to wait and see Smiley

donator
Gentleman, fasten your seat belts. We are crossing $200 tonight!

I somehow doubt this. $200 should offer quite a bit of resistance. I'd be happy if we broke it this week, even briefly.
donator
It's gonna crash
and ripple goes to the moon, right?

Well during the day the moon is under the floor ...

It's morning in Europe. Just looked out the window. I see the moon up in the sky.
legendary
New high for the day!
Jump to: