Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32155. (Read 26472908 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
*sigh* Someday I want to know what really happened at Mt.Gox...

Who should play Mark in the movie?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
yes anyone else having this problem?  i am a verified user (mailed them my passport etc..) and never had this problem until today.  Not able to get my btc out for over 8 hours now and still waiting, very frustrating as i need it to do a transaction.

i got a bullshit cookie cutter response from mtgox, btc withdraw still not processed.   wtf, i am going to get all my btc out of mtgox, this is crap.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. Please be aware that:

When withdrawing or depositing bitcoins into your Mt.Gox account there may occasionally be a delay (1~24 hours) depending on network congestion, your internet connection speed and the time required to get 6 confirmations on the network. If you're sending to your computer's wallet, it's good practice to keep your bitcoin client running so it can download the block chain. For those that may not know the block chain is the complete history of all transactions made on the bitcoin network, and as such it can take some time to update and download the most current block and see the bitcoins in your wallet.

If you aren't seeing the funds after either withdrawing/sending to Mt. Gox from your bitcoin program, please wait 24 hours before contacting us. If your transfer has still not occurred within 48 hours, please lodge a support request so we may begin the process of tracking your bitcoins and reinitiating the transfer.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact Mt.Gox Support by responding to this email (should the enquiry relate to this ticket).

Best regards,

Mt.Gox Team
https://www.mtgox.com

This is such bullshit i still dont have my bitcoins and no response from mtgox after 2+ days now.

I can understand bank wire taking time due to external factors with international wire transfers and regulations.

But there is NO EXCUSE why bitcoin transfers is taking anything more than 30 mins.

fuck mtgox.

^uh oh. And LoL at gox's excuse.

*sigh* Someday I want to know what really happened at Mt.Gox...
Ultranode
yes anyone else having this problem?  i am a verified user (mailed them my passport etc..) and never had this problem until today.  Not able to get my btc out for over 8 hours now and still waiting, very frustrating as i need it to do a transaction.

i got a bullshit cookie cutter response from mtgox, btc withdraw still not processed.   wtf, i am going to get all my btc out of mtgox, this is crap.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. Please be aware that:

When withdrawing or depositing bitcoins into your Mt.Gox account there may occasionally be a delay (1~24 hours) depending on network congestion, your internet connection speed and the time required to get 6 confirmations on the network. If you're sending to your computer's wallet, it's good practice to keep your bitcoin client running so it can download the block chain. For those that may not know the block chain is the complete history of all transactions made on the bitcoin network, and as such it can take some time to update and download the most current block and see the bitcoins in your wallet.

If you aren't seeing the funds after either withdrawing/sending to Mt. Gox from your bitcoin program, please wait 24 hours before contacting us. If your transfer has still not occurred within 48 hours, please lodge a support request so we may begin the process of tracking your bitcoins and reinitiating the transfer.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact Mt.Gox Support by responding to this email (should the enquiry relate to this ticket).

Best regards,

Mt.Gox Team
https://www.mtgox.com

This is such bullshit i still dont have my bitcoins and no response from mtgox after 2+ days now.

I can understand bank wire taking time due to external factors with international wire transfers and regulations.

But there is NO EXCUSE why bitcoin transfers is taking anything more than 30 mins.

fuck mtgox.

^uh oh. And LoL at gox's excuse.
Activity: 669
Once the coins are gone, fiat will truly be stuck on Gox.

Mark will just print up some btc and stop coin withdrawals. You will always be able to trade goxusd for goxbtc.
Ultranode
Once the coins are gone, fiat will truly be stuck on Gox.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Only 25k coins on gox, now.

Another week like the last and Gox will quite literally run out of coins.

Hopefully they have not sold the stolen bitcoinica funds yet.

You SOB! I was about to pen something similar. In fact...

Since Mt Gox's volume is so low and on the decline, we might as well kiss the Bitcoinica's fund goodbye. Maybe they could talk the FBI in holding DRP and Pirate's stashes till after their trials. Headline: Pirate Holds Pirated Funds From Pirates.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Only 25k coins on gox, now.

Another week like the last and Gox will quite literally run out of coins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
Wasn't there a wall at 170? I could have sworn..... did it get eaten? Or pulled? Maybe I am just trippin... Just hit 171, let's keep this going!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
i am now a bear.

just incase no one noticed....

omg last I've seen you being a bear we went from 20 to 266  Shocked

I have said it before, Adam - just get in. You have followed this forum for years, for chrissake.

i'm selling a very small % of coins, and its not like my buying USD.... or GOX Dollars, i'm buying crazy cheap FTC! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
i am now a bear.

I have said it before, Adam - just get in. You have followed this forum for years, for chrissake.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

200 coins bought
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
i am now a bear.

Ultranode
$180 by Friday Saturday.

*edit*

Then crash to single digits.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
i am now a bear.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Still plenty of bears here. No worries folks. Just look around, you'll see their tentative, uncertain, whiny comments from time to time.

For the record: I'm not one. up uP UP!

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
OMG ITS NOT GOING TO STOP! EVER   Shocked

Cheesy
Jump to: