Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32158. (Read 26472899 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
We are at high since the april crash.
Adam: Don't forget your numerous 180 predictions now when it is within reach.
Next: 200, massive publicity.
Next: 266, even the blondes turn their heads.
After that, USD/BTC passes the page number in this thread - a moving target.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
13,400 for sale on Bitstamp, seriously... where are all the bitcoins?  Cheesy

Cold wallet. Sorry Wink
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
interest rates to borrow usd are sky high just now on bitfinex.

300%!!

wha? you can short USD?

you lend your USD to traders  at wtv % interest you want.

no one is lending right now... thats why its 300% interest,  i guess its because the bulls exhausted the USD, everyone is long.

i would be happy to lend $ at that rate...

Loans at those rates don't last long. At best you might get a day or two

you mean poeple actually take the loan   Shocked
I took some by mistake. Where is the old max loan x% option?
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
When bitcoin reaches 300$ a window will appear to us all with a message from satoshi saying that all this has been a demo and that if we want to continue using it we have to pay 25$

Sure, got the $25 right here. Should I shove it in the laptop?

nope, only accepting wires from Chase
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
WTF, only 26,400 BTC left on Gox? Where are all the Bitcoins?  Grin

i guess their was only so many crazy poeple willing to trade Gox Bux for BTC ...i mean BTC for Gox Bux

LOL
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
WTF, only 26,400 BTC left on Gox? Where are all the Bitcoins?  Grin

i guess their was only so many crazy poeple willing to trade Gox Bux for BTC ...i mean BTC for Gox Bux
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
When bitcoin reaches 300$ a window will appear to us all with a message from satoshi saying that all this has been a demo and that if we want to continue using it we have to pay 25$

lmao
legendary
Merit: 1125

Sure, got the $25 right here. Should I shove it in the laptop?
legendary
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 371
Activity: 454
Remember the last time we were at these levels? This forum was like a carnival. Now... not so much. Did everyone here sell all their coins into strong hands since April?

Probably because we haven't even really started going yet.

I really think we're about to go much higher and much faster than you all expect. This time China gets to play as well.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
Remember the last time we were at these levels? This forum was like a carnival. Now... not so much.
It's not as exciting this time around because we aren't going up as quickly as earlier in the year. Look at the size of the candles in March as compared to now:

http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD#rg360zigWeeklyztgSzm1g10zm2g25zl
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Remember the last time we were at these levels? This forum was like a carnival. Now... not so much. Did everyone here sell all their coins into strong hands since April?
While fun, these are 'been there, done that' prices now, haha. After 200 - 266 the carnival might begin.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Jump to: