Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32150. (Read 26472827 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 250
Digital money you say?
God dammit my Chinese bitcoin brethren! I was just about to go to sleep and now I am considering selling bitcoins because you just had to make it hit 1000cny!

Damn 24hr trading day. My mother fucking laptop is outside in my car too -_-
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1340
Found a vid of the last rally. Maybe nice to see what the resistance points were there, if you want to see that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFPTWG1R9BM

Check out the massive Gox trading lag back then - how did anyone know what to do???
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
Not bad for the Magic The Gathering online eXchange.
Those are some sweet magic cards.

Oh wait, these are virtual coins we're buying?  who knew?
I thought I was getting a wall card
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
All of the sudden 10k on ask side till $200.

Well this is positive, it will prevent a too steep climb and proves that coins won't disappear on Gox.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
All of the sudden 10k on ask side till $200.
Activity: 841
Found a vid of the last rally. Maybe nice to see what the resistance points were there, if you want to see that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFPTWG1R9BM
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
The one that panic selled to $179 just few minutes ago must be very angry, price rebounded to 190 again...

Hey bears, sell please, sell all your bitcoins!  Grin Grin

Cheesy, i just woke up, went straight from bed to logging in at gox, prepared some tea and when i returned it crashed down
and now already rallying back up.
f*** that, got burned too often in this mayhem...time to grow some horns, just hold and watch the show.

this one is for adam

anyway what's going on...only one rocket pic since rallying...lack of confidence or where are those bullrungifs  Grin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Anyone day trade there and get lucky? Those were turbulent waves, and amazingly profitable if you rode them skillfully.

-1,2 BTC (%0.75 from trade). But I think this more like insurance bill then day trading. Trend following.
legendary
Activity: 840
I finally get my first good night of sleep in two weeks and this happens, lol!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bust past 195 again and this will definitely be signs of things to come for this rally
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Got this message from the future dating November 1st 2013

Activity: 288
Merit: 250
ManualMiner
yeah, that was fun. think the party is over for today, going into sideways, what ya mean?
Activity: 504
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
Anyone day trade there and get lucky? Those were turbulent waves, and amazingly profitable if you rode them skillfully.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
I just woke up, don't know what to say or think. This isn't happening is it? I am still dreaming right? I went to bed with 170.

THE SAME!
 INSANE
Activity: 826
Crypto Somnium
Activity: 841
I just woke up, don't know what to say or think. This isn't happening is it? I am still dreaming right? I went to bed with 170.
legendary
Gresham's Lawyer
legendary
Gresham's Lawyer
This is a cool morning. I wonder how the Americans will react when they wake up (It is 4.35 am EST). We might see some selling which would probably be healthy.

Most likely they will get reminded banks are closed on weekends and they can't buy anything until Monday...
At the rate this is going I have no idea what the price will be on Monday. Even the megadump taking place now is not having any effect. This is insane.

Most Banks aren't closed on Saturday in the US.
Jump to: