Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32160. (Read 26472944 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
What ticker is best for monitoring btc china action?
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
when we reach 180 new walls will appear, the size of these walls piling up fast will strike fear even in the most bullish bulls.

180 will be run over...
169 is US$2B Market cap.  Closing at 170 may wake up some sleepers.

This market is still tiny and illiquid.  Big players can't get their money in without stirring it up like this.
And there are so many of us working on making it succeed, just for the love of it, that it is not going to stop in our lifetimes.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1003
9.9.2012: I predict that single digits... <- FAIL
when we reach 180 new walls will appear, the size of these walls piling up fast will strike fear even in the most bullish bulls.

180 will be run over...
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
We know we are in a bubble if supports are never touched and we have to draw new supports at an increasing rate (of course over a couple of months).

No. We know that we are near the bursting point when ask sum is not replenishing and has diminished to around where the last major bubbles popped.

Ultranode
We know we are in a bubble if supports are never touched and we have to draw new supports at an increasing rate (of course over a couple of months).

No. We know that we are near the bursting point when ask sum is not replenishing and has diminished to around where the last major bubbles popped.
Activity: 841
Merit: 1000
On the other hand, this is a game changing technology in which i truly believe. What if all those "laws" don't apply? These are thoughts that are going through my mind right now. That's why i don't sell, and a lot of people also not i believe.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Doesn't look like a bubble to me:

Ultranode
price is going up in a parabolic fashion on gox what should we do?
I wonder if it's that Bitcoin is going up in a parabolic fashion, or if people are losing faith in fiat currencies in a parabolic fashion?

It's like it is always, just plain ol' greed. People buying because they think everyones bullish.

Maybe time has already come for another bubble?

A bubble forming with this level of volume? Right....
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Did anyone see a new post by Chodpaba? It would be nice to see his evaluation of the market,
but he didn't seem to have posted (in the Speculation section) for a while.

I miss him too, I think He is hiding from the NSA, the CIA the FBI, and Bitcointalk stalkers while he mixes is Bitcoin brew.  

he sold out.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1372
Did anyone see a new post by Chodpaba? It would be nice to see his evaluation of the market,
but he didn't seem to have posted (in the Speculation section) for a while.

I miss him too, I think He is hiding from the NSA, the CIA the FBI, and Bitcointalk stalkers while he mixes is Bitcoin brew.  
legendary
Activity: 1498
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
legendary
--------------->¿?
legendary
Activity: 1168
Doesn't look like a bubble to me:
legendary
Activity: 1428
I wonder if it's that Bitcoin is going up in a parabolic fashion, or if people are losing faith in fiat currencies in a parabolic fashion?

It's like it is always, just plain ol' greed. People buying because they think everyones bullish.

Time to get High  Cool
I dreamt of a peak of $479 few days ago..
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
legendary
--------------->¿?

Jump to: