Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32240. (Read 26473827 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Goodbye, triple digits.

Oh, hai!

Another bold prediction?  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Ouch! Had my bids at $136.55 after selling $145

Was out shopping and missed my chance to sell high.

Cant log in to gox [error]

Should I be panicking?

OMFG look at bitstamp!

The market would have dropped in about 2 days anyway. So the result of this panic sale may have similar results.
A drop to 120$ in 2 stages is possible, so you might be able to sell on the rebound with little loss, and buy back sometime later.

BTW, I took a 3% loss on this shit, because I bought at 140$, estimating a small price rise to 144$ till the big drop, so you are not alone.  Wink

Sold $130 Cry

I thought my bids at $136.55 were safe! LOL!

Unbelievable. I got home and could have market sold $132. A little delay and lost another $2.

Thanks for your story though.

BTC-E down to $78
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
BTC-E is about to break 80 to the downside..... geez, this is quick.
Activity: 378
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
BTC-E is at 102 and no support on the books to be seen....

Edit: 2 minutes later, BTC-E = 95.....  Shocked

80 now
Activity: 280
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Should I be panicking?

OMFG look at bitstamp!

The market would have dropped in about 2 days anyway. So the result of this panic sale may have similar results.
A drop to 120$ in 2 stages is possible, so you might be able to sell on the rebound with little loss, and buy back sometime later.

BTW, I took a 3% loss on this shit, because I bought at 140$, estimating a small price rise to 144$ till the big drop, so you are not alone.  Wink

I keep reading this , about how the price would have dropped anyhow in 2-3  days  , this week. WHY?
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Plus, its incredible creepy how DPR hired a murder of a canadian guy, he paid 1500 BTC for it and received a pic of the corpse of the guy. What a piece of shit, I lost all respect for him.

I don't. If you try to blackmail someone that is exactly what you're asking for imo.

I strongly disagree. I personally cannot have anything else that hate and despise for someone who hires a hitman and pays upon receival of the picture of the corpse.

Read the indictment. He gives to the hitman all the details of the canadian guy, including "Wife + 3 kids".

Honestly, I'm about to vomit.

Aren't you jumping to conclusions here?  These are only allegations atm.  The BBC even says '...the court documents note that Canadian law enforcers have said there was no record of a homicide taking place in White Rock, British Columbia at the time.'  There are many possible explanations for what we see (including the authorities planting stuff on his servers, desperate that he doesn't become a martyr for the libertarian cause).  Time may tell, but we may never know for sure.
Total train wreck.

N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
Goodbye, triple digits.
BTC-E is at 102 and no support on the books to be seen....

Edit: 2 minutes later, BTC-E = 95.....  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094

Should I be panicking?

OMFG look at bitstamp!

Activity: 601
Merit: 503
How low might this go?!? Sad((( lol

Im not sure if I should be selling or waiting on the rebound..

Rebound might not happen til $1?

it will go much lower. There was only 1 big sell (3k) on gox yet. More sells will come in the next hours.
Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
$3.6 MILLION WORTH OF BITCOIN HAS ALSO BEEN SEIZED

No dead-man's switch to transfer to an offline wallet?
That's a serious oversight for such an operation
legendary
How low might this go?!? Sad((( lol

Im not sure if I should be selling or waiting on the rebound..

Rebound might not happen til $1?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
$3.6 MILLION WORTH OF BITCOIN HAS ALSO BEEN SEIZED

No dead-man's switch to transfer to an offline wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Plus, its incredible creepy how DPR hired a murder of a canadian guy, he paid 1500 BTC for it and received a pic of the corpse of the guy. What a piece of shit, I lost all respect for him.

I don't. If you try to blackmail someone that is exactly what you're asking for imo.

I strongly disagree. I personally cannot have anything else that hate and despise for someone who hires a hitman and pays upon receival of the picture of the corpse.

Read the indictment. He gives to the hitman all the details of the canadian guy, including "Wife + 3 kids".

Honestly, I'm about to vomit.
legendary

Should I be panicking?

OMFG look at bitstamp!
If the feds made the connection in 2011, what took them so long to find DPR?
Just in case you read my post, I don't do drugs, never did, never will.  Grin

Well, they did not "make the connection", they just started to monitor the guy, as they are probably monitoring hundreds if not thousands of users in these (and many other) forums. They realized that Ross Ullbricht read the same books as DPR, that he like the same youtube videos, that wrote in a similar way... So they waited until they caught him receiving fake ID's and such.

I hope you all realize that being on the internet is like being naked in the middle of your town's main street. If you have something to hide, better not being online at all.
Indeed. I figured SR would inevitably come down like this...  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
If the feds made the connection in 2011, what took them so long to find DPR?
Just in case you read my post, I don't do drugs, never did, never will.  Grin

Well, they did not "make the connection", they just started to monitor the guy, as they are probably monitoring hundreds if not thousands of users in these (and many other) forums. They realized that Ross Ullbricht read the same books as DPR, that he like the same youtube videos, that wrote in a similar way... So they waited until they caught him receiving fake ID's and such.

I hope you all realize that being on the internet is like being naked in the middle of your town's main street. If you have something to hide, better not being online at all.
Jump to: