Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32241. (Read 26473827 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
If the feds made the connection in 2011, what took them so long to find DPR?
Just in case you read my post, I don't do drugs, never did, never will.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
o.O what just happened now ?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
soon their will only be strong hands left, a good buying opt. if you ask me

yea a good buying opp at about $20 bucks

boy am i glad to be in all cash as of a couple weeks ago, i knew something was up as soon as Atlantis got taken down
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
dat bid sum is dropping fast...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 252
Omg I can predict the future

It'll most likely keep going up, I would be much more surprised to wake up to 129 than 151. Still, just for fun  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
soon their will only be strong hands left, a good buying opt. if you ask me
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
This is turning into a panic sale. I was confused by the start of this shit, when the local money flow should have started to go up,
strange sells kept the price going down. Then I read the news on the forum and found out why.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Activity: 280
Activity: 601
Merit: 503
the first whale saw the news and sold 3k.
FNG
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
this is a major event, price will drop a lot now.
Why? I'm sure big money is happy to see the site taken down....

It was a black eye to them
Activity: 448
Putting in a buy order just over $110 at Bitstamp, might be a good time to get them at that price. Hopefully it'll go that low.

The only problem would be if the FBI randomly sold all the BTC, however they'd have to go through about a million court cases before they could get permission to do so, by which point the Bitcoin market should be able to sustain it.
Activity: 601
Merit: 503
this is a major event, price will drop a lot now.

Watch out for the big whales, when they see the news.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
WOW

Read the indictment. They are monitoring these forums (and much more), they looked how a guy called "altoid" mentioned SR very early on, he had registered that account with his real email (BTW, Theymos: how did they get the email through which he registered his btctalk account?). So they thoroughly monitored "Ross Ulbricht", and they realized he had the same interests of DPR - they wrote about the same books, liked the same videos... So they started to follow his moves... And they caught him.

They are watching.

Plus, its incredible creepy how DPR hired a murder of a canadian guy, he paid 1500 BTC for it and received a pic of the corpse of the guy. What a piece of shit, I lost all respect for him.

crazy shit
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
WOW

Read the indictment. They are monitoring these forums (and much more), they looked how a guy called "altoid" mentioned SR very early on, he had registered that account with his real email (BTW, Theymos: how did they get the email through which he registered his btctalk account?). So they thoroughly monitored "Ross Ulbricht", and they realized he had the same interests of DPR - they wrote about the same books, liked the same videos... So they started to follow his moves... And they caught him.

They are watching.

Plus, its incredible creepy how DPR hired a murder of a canadian guy, he paid 1500 BTC for it and received a pic of the corpse of the guy. What a piece of shit, I lost all respect for him.
Jump to: