Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32403. (Read 26470520 times)

vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
30+% premium for mtgoxCAD over cavirtex!

http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/currency/CAD.html

Ironclad proof that CAD is not leaving MtGox.

Like you can see, fiat is abundant and the bitch don't give a shit.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Now is the time to go all in!

Bullish Mucus, or forgot sarcasm font?

No I did forget the vicious font.

did the people stop paying you now and you see the light?

Please stop trying to use the Loaded Question Fallacy on me.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code
30+% premium for mtgoxCAD over cavirtex!

http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/currency/CAD.html

Ironclad proof that CAD is not leaving MtGox.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

did the people stop paying you now and you see the light?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
So what happens to this million dollar wall?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com
Can someone explain to me the situation at gox.

If I try to withdraw my dollars from there to a UK bank, will it not happen at all? Or take two weeks?

Let us know. I bought at $104 for $10 above other exchanges to get my money out cause I didn't feel like trying as under normal circumstances I had transactions taking 3 weeks. Last thing I read I guess here on this thread was somebody waiting a month and not getting anything.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Smell like $125 to me Grin (or $180™)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Can someone explain to me the situation at gox.

If I try to withdraw my dollars from there to a UK bank, will it not happen at all? Or take two weeks?
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
...and are trying to reach a price, it's probably worth trying to work out what that price is.

The price is always the next order of magnitude from where you are now, until you exhaust your energy. Just like our current economic model exhibits parasitic behavior, on our finite planet. Bitcoin is the equivalent parasite to our existing economic parasite.

You win the game of Magic the Gathering when the infection has taken hold, the infection spreads by profiting off speculation (in this thread) and other memes elsewhere. You can always play the immunity card by holding XBT.

So you're a zealot on a speculation thread? I am holding (small beer) but I aim to sell before the next collapse, so the differential between Gox and Bitstamp and Cavirtex is of practical interest.  What exactly was your point?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Yes, they'll keep it afloat as long as they like but i think George Soros knows where the markets are heading with a $1.25 billion put on the S&P 500. It certainly feels like a storm is brewing and i hope it will be a wild ride   Grin
http://blogs.marketwatch.com/thetell/2013/08/15/soross-biggest-holding-a-bearish-call-on-the-sp-500/

But noone has said what his put price is.
legendary
Activity: 1414
HODL OR DIE
Hopefully Soros will make a $1 billion bet on bitcoin sometime soon.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
Some important info is expected to be revealed about the fed tapering issue tomorrow - what do you guys think the outcome will be? Will the fed effectively taper or not in september?

Let the crashing of the markets and currencies begin.  Grin Seriously, they are between a rock and a hard place. We already have 10 year bond rates going up with all the printing (very bad sign), once they
slow that down, things are likely to eventually implode. The markets are, of course, distorting a terrible economy and now the markets (without all that money coming in) will be hurt. Then what will he media say?
Or is the slowdown of "asset" purchasing things that effects consumers more directly?

That said, these people still have power and I wouldn't be surprised if they somehow manage to keep the ship afloat a bit longer. But I can't imagine more than 6 months to 18 months. We'll see...

Yes, they'll keep it afloat as long as they like but i think George Soros knows where the markets are heading with a $1.25 billion put on the S&P 500. It certainly feels like a storm is brewing and i hope it will be a wild ride   Grin
http://blogs.marketwatch.com/thetell/2013/08/15/soross-biggest-holding-a-bearish-call-on-the-sp-500/

Thanks for the link! Wow, and as I read this Jimi Hendrix's "Are you experienced?" just started playing. "Trumpets and violins I can hear in distance / I think they're calling our names / Maybe now you can't hear them, but you will / If you just take hold of my hand."

I don't believe in coincidence... Prophecy in action..
Jump to: