Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32475. (Read 26471486 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
Sooo little volume, yet so much trading engine lag.

Edit: OK, looks like the trade engine is simply down right now.

Bots setting something up. Probably gonna release their oppressive gravity downward so we can spike to $300+ by this evening.
Activity: 601
Merit: 503
whats happening with mtgox? looks like it goes completely down since the last small drop to 105,31.

I prepare for panic sell now when the lag is over.
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Sooo little volume, yet so much trading engine lag.

Edit: OK, looks like the trade engine is simply down right now.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
legendary
Activity: 378
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

Thanks, I knew something was wrong but didn't know about VDP.

Simple tricks shown in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGWAEX5xtpY
legendary
vip
Activity: 756
Plus500 freeze trading to screw customers with all their products. They owned me once. 1broker algorithm is working way better for me.

Every bucketshop screws their customers either through MT Virtual Dealer Plugin or through some other inventions. Once the bucketshop finds out your trades are profitable they manipulate prices and delay your orders. It happened to me many times. Once I waited 15 minutes to get filled.
Thanks, I knew something was wrong but didn't know about VDP.

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/general-forex-talk/9019-virtual-dealer-plugin.html
Plus500 freeze trading to screw customers with all their products. They owned me once. 1broker algorithm is working way better for me.

Every bucketshop screws their customers either through MT Virtual Dealer Plugin or through some other inventions. Once the bucketshop finds out your trades are profitable they manipulate prices and delay your orders. It happened to me many times. Once I waited 15 minutes to get filled.
vip
I don't know. Plus500 like to freeze trading when the price is moving

It is often that exchanges / brokers have 2 types of data: throttled or snapshot one for average traders (like Interactive Brokers or Dukascopy) and a quality one for data broadcasters and big players.

Either Plus500 uses standard API that Gox avails to retail traders (which often breaks at fast price movement) or Plus500 indeed screws its customers (which is typical for bucketshops). Plus500 is a bucketshop.

and 1broker don't seem to be doing it.

1broker does something else - quote from their website:
Our algorithm uses several data sources to calculate the current price. This protects us and our customers from market manipulations.

You can't make this stuff up  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode

I think the "300k by the end of year" does not happen. It would have been nice but the facts point the other way now.

That we experienced a runup from (about) 10 to (about) 100 in the first months of this year is an amazing feat. Hopefully you all were invested at the time. The weekly and monthly charts speak for the resilience of bitcoin price. The overshoot 100->300 was for the lucky few who managed to cash out.

Long term, if bitcoin, or crypto in general, is to have any impact in society at large, it must be 100-1000 times bigger. Thus any prices we see in the remainder of this year, will be cheap.

Quit being a negative nelly. btc to $1000 by year-end, minimum. there can be no doubt. Look close at fundamentals.
I don't know. Plus500 like to freeze trading when the price is moving

It is often that exchanges / brokers have 2 types of data: throttled or snapshot one for average traders (like Interactive Brokers or Dukascopy) and a quality one for data broadcasters and big players.

Either Plus500 uses standard API that Gox avails to retail traders (which often breaks at fast price movement) or Plus500 indeed screws its customers (which is typical for bucketshops). Plus500 is a bucketshop.

and 1broker don't seem to be doing it.

1broker does something else - quote from their website:
Our algorithm uses several data sources to calculate the current price. This protects us and our customers from market manipulations.

1broker manipulates the price (through the algorithm only they know) and then claims to be saving you from manipulation. You can't make this stuff up  Grin
If someone uses Avatrade, plese post a screenshot of MT4 chart with bid and ask lines turned on.
vip
that's not a avatrade chart. I have been using them since they offered bitcoin trading, and I'm doing pretty well.

Is Ava's underlying instrument MtGox's / Bitstamp's / other's BTCUSD?
No it's a CFD. Bitcoin on paper.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contract_for_difference

Yes, I know it's Bitcoin on paper. I want to know whether it is based on:
a) a price from a certain exchange like MtGox (Plus500 does it) - one would be fine with it because one can easily verify the price
b) a price derived from an unknown algorithm (1broker does it) - one would expect to be fucked in the ass.

I don't know. Plus500 like to freeze trading when the price is moving and 1broker don't seem to be doing it.
legendary
that's not a avatrade chart. I have been using them since they offered bitcoin trading, and I'm doing pretty well.

Yes, I know it's Bitcoin on paper. I want to know whether it is based on:
a) a price from a certain exchange like MtGox (Plus500 does it) - one would be fine with it because one can easily verify the price
b) a price derived from an unknown algorithm (1broker does it) - one would expect to be fucked in the ass.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
It still feels slow...

One month, and only up +50%. It feels like February then...

300k USD per BTC by the end of the year, or are you in denial of facts?

Indeed, could you hurry up with the 300k USD Bitcoin? Otherwise I'll have to seek employment by the end of the year Tongue

I think the "300k by the end of year" does not happen. It would have been nice but the facts point the other way now.

That we experienced a runup from (about) 10 to (about) 100 in the first months of this year is an amazing feat. Hopefully you all were invested at the time. The weekly and monthly charts speak for the resilience of bitcoin price. The overshoot 100->300 was for the lucky few who managed to cash out.

Long term, if bitcoin, or crypto in general, is to have any impact in society at large, it must be 100-1000 times bigger. Thus any prices we see in the remainder of this year, will be cheap.

legendary
vip

Jump to: