Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32478. (Read 26471509 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
Does avatrade offer BTC-denominated accounts like Broker1, or is all of it USD, and you can just buy BTC/USD cfds?

I think the latter.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Does avatrade offer BTC-denominated accounts like Broker1, or is all of it USD, and you can just buy BTC/USD cfds?
1. Broker AvaTrade started offering Bitcoin CFD at 5:1 leverage (probably the highest at the moment - not sure about this though). Anyone knows the spreads? Why the heck only 5 days a week instead of 7 days a week trading is possible http://www.avatrade.com/trading-info/range-of-markets/bitcoin

2. You can use MT4 for charting and trading (if you are not tired of it), but most importantly you can use this http://www.multicharts.com/ for charting and trading.
1broker offer 5:1 leverage but limit is low. 40BTC max.

I don't know 1broker (just looked at their offering), but Ava should be fun. They have some useful tools (from stone ages, but still useful tools) for me.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
1. Broker AvaTrade started offering Bitcoin CFD at 5:1 leverage (probably the highest at the moment - not sure about this though). Anyone knows the spreads? Why the heck only 5 days a week instead of 7 days a week trading is possible http://www.avatrade.com/trading-info/range-of-markets/bitcoin

2. You can use MT4 for charting and trading (if you are not tired of it), but most importantly you can use this http://www.multicharts.com/ for charting and trading.
1broker offer 5:1 leverage but limit is low. 40BTC max.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Activity: 444
Bitstamp is still up almost $3 in the last 24 hours. It's basically behind Mt. Gox by $9 at all times.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The buy wall at $105 seems to be gradually growing (probably just people bandwaggoning just beneath it) and gox is basically looking pretty bullish.

Bitstamp on the other hand has significantly more asks than bids within $10 in either direction. This is not bullish at all. Another thing I noticed is that the "clumpy" curve (i.e, the curve with the biggest walls, i.e, not smooth) generally is a stronger support than the smooth curve. Mt. Gox's bid wall is indeed very clumpy, while bitstamp's ask wall seems to be a bit clumpier than their bid. This probably means that the spread between the two is not going to be going down any time soon.

Bitfinex rates seem to generally indicate bullish tendencies, regardless of the fact that Bitfinex is essentially Bitstamp's market. The USD interest rates have been growing since yesterday fairly steadily, which is generally a bullish sign. According to Bitfinex's rates, people there are basically expecting BTC/USD to go up about 0.15% daily. The BSI is also positive, not sure thats very significant though.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
˙ǝlqɐuosɐǝɹ ǝɹoɯ sɯǝǝS ˙ㄥƐƐ$ oʇ ʇıq ɐ uʍop (00Ɛ$ ɯoɹɟ dn) ʎɐpıɹℲ ʎq 000Ɩ$ ʎɯ ǝsıʌǝɹ oʇ ƃuıoƃ ɯ,I 'pǝʇɐdıɔıʇuɐ sɐ ʇsɐɟ sɐ ƃuıʌoɯ ʇou sƃuıɥʇ 'ʞo

you could push your performance to a higher level if your spelling style would correlate more with your avatar.  Wink

where's my like button when i need it?

it's funny: fb has only "like", this forum has only "ignore".

fb has ignores
donator
Activity: 2772
˙ǝlqɐuosɐǝɹ ǝɹoɯ sɯǝǝS ˙ㄥƐƐ$ oʇ ʇıq ɐ uʍop (00Ɛ$ ɯoɹɟ dn) ʎɐpıɹℲ ʎq 000Ɩ$ ʎɯ ǝsıʌǝɹ oʇ ƃuıoƃ ɯ,I 'pǝʇɐdıɔıʇuɐ sɐ ʇsɐɟ sɐ ƃuıʌoɯ ʇou sƃuıɥʇ 'ʞo

you could push your performance to a higher level if your spelling style would correlate more with your avatar.  Wink

it's funny: fb has only "like", this forum has only "ignore".
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP

you could push your performance to a higher level if your spelling style would correlate more with your avatar.  Wink

You think theymos would install the script for him?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
you could push your performance to a higher level if your spelling style would correlate more with your avatar.  Wink
Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
Well, if you push it up to 112, I'll do my best to push it to 112.5.  Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
ok, things not moving as fast as anticipated, I'm going to revise my $1000 by Friday (up from $300) down a bit to $337. Seems more reasonable.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501

We have some whales in this thread, although mr. inbox decided to delete his post Sad I hope I have a copy of the screenshot cached on my main machine  Cheesy

reminds me of some user that posted a screenshot of btccharts.com some months ago,
and right in the corner a chat window was open with discussion with someone named "satoshi".  
could be a hoax but pic disappeared as soon as some other user told him the mistake.
nonetheless always have some tinfoil by hand when reading this thread. Cool

besides this forum is still the central place where most of the early adopters are bustling...so seems logical to meet a whale from time to time.

Activity: 252
we should respect his privacy though and take it down, just on principle. though he is foolish for not blacking out the text entirely, perhaps twice over

Why be so shy though Smiley Wonder how many more of you here hold 10k+ of BTC... maybe I do?  Shocked

He also had 14 open orders, a lot of walls may be his, interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1834
we should respect his privacy though and take it down, just on principle. though he is foolish for not blacking out the text entirely, perhaps twice over
Jump to: