Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32483. (Read 26471607 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 501
^ We have not yet broken out
ah those damn whales haven't done their TA yet  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
HODL OR DIE
Some chart software I wasn't aware of.

http://www.ledset.com/cortex7/download/index.htm

edit

meh get crashes when i try to draw a trend line, tradingview works better
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
^ We have not yet broken out
today a 2k+ wall appeared at 105 so buying pressure has increased, someone then moved 2k from 103 to join it at 105, hence the drop from 4k+ to 2k+ at 103, i'm guessing the new wall is just the person who pulled most of their buy wall when the price was dropping couple of days ago.

Perhaps some whale buyers are afraid of missing the train.
The 4 hour gox chart looks like a pennant breakout is happening, like this example...

i'm not good at TA in any way, i just recognize some stuff from time to time.
but when i see this

and this

i wonder if we already broke out of the shoulder phase, or if 110 is the neckline
...or if there isn't any connection at all to this pattern and i should stop trying  Tongue
nope new moon in one day.

yes, sorry. F*cking tradingview  Grin

nevermind, just got me twisted after second beer to smoke a cig on my balcony and blink to the nightsky.
 Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

yes, sorry. F*cking tradingview  Grin
we have new moon right now, so nothing to howl at,

actually we'll have full moon in 1 day

edit: at least in europe...i'm too sleepy right now to figure that one out with other continents.

actually we'll have full moon in 1 day.
So, it's the best time to BUY it NOW, while bitcoin haven't started to rise again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
oh, we have intentions for panic buying? yeah! c'mon! buy bitcoins while still you can!

Even the moon says "BUY!!!".
Be a wolf! Buy bitcoins now! Interesting times guys Wink

but nice to see the rare occasion of some evening/midnight pumping. (somebody needs to check that astrology chart Cheesy)
what a good start for the new week, always feels like a refreshing treatment.
perhaps another test of 110 around wednesday...
who knows?
i love summer time, gives you that buddhistic approach to trading Grin

buy buy buy!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
I'm officially being screwed over right now. The goddamn interest rates on Bitfinex for borrowing BTC are practically 0 while you have to pay some monstrous rate to borrow USD, the price is going up, and I cant do shit. WTF do I do now. I have already lost like 2 BTC if I buy right now.

lol margin  Roll Eyes

also, 0.16%/day isn't the worst
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
oh, we have intentions for panic buying? yeah! c'mon! buy bitcoins while still you can!

Even the moon says "BUY!!!".
Be a wolf! Buy bitcoins now! Interesting times guys Wink

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I'm officially being screwed over right now. The goddamn interest rates on Bitfinex for borrowing BTC are practically 0 while you have to pay some monstrous rate to borrow USD, the price is going up, and I cant do shit. WTF do I do now. I have already lost like 2 BTC if I buy right now.
yo yo yo! c'mon! up uP UP!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code
today a 2k+ wall appeared at 105 so buying pressure has increased, someone then moved 2k from 103 to join it at 105, hence the drop from 4k+ to 2k+ at 103, i'm guessing the new wall is just the person who pulled most of their buy wall when the price was dropping couple of days ago.

Perhaps some whale buyers are afraid of missing the train.
The 4 hour gox chart looks like a pennant breakout is happening, like this example...

Jump to: