Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32562. (Read 26471131 times)

N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
Personally, what I find pathetic and ridiculous is not being able to acknowledge the realities of bursting and deflating bubbles and ignoring the evidence staring at your face. Suit yourself. Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!
Hype is dying, interest is dying, people are leaving. Such is the long, drawn out process of deflating a bubble.

It's visible in all indicators, USD leaving the market, google trends, your node stats, r/bitcoin, even bitcointalk.

All signs point down

Bear circle jerk in full force.

Spoken with such certainty.

Ridiculous and rather pathetic.
N12
donator
Thanks for this great archive btw, Voktar, though I wish we had the stats for April, specifically mid April.

Interestingly, even though all those indicators are pointing to Bitcoin losing users, losing publicity, you will not hear this story told on any Bitcoin medium, or upvoted on r/Bitcoin. Instead, you will be served post-bubble delusions of Africa, Argentina, Turkey, Cyprus. We can guess why that is.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
Hype is dying, interest is dying, people are leaving. Such is the long, drawn out process of deflating a bubble.

It's visible in all indicators, USD leaving the market, google trends, your node stats, r/bitcoin, even bitcointalk.

All signs point down
N12
donator

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
Fractional reserve is a confidence game.  Why else do banks build such impressive structures? They want your confidence.  I'm not saying it can't be done, or even that you can't do it.  If it will work anywhere, it will probably work in a high-trust society like USA.

Are you saying that my Bitcoin fractional reserve lending is no better than the fiat lending we know & love?  I agree.  All i wanted to show is fractional reserve lending could be done without inflationary currency -- what did you think i was trying to prove?  Cheesy

I just want to see your magic trick.  
I have x bitcoins.  I issue you & 10 other people letters of credit for x/9.  Magic. Smiley
We both know how the trick is performed long before we started this dialog, it was done with gold (inflationary only in geologic time).  So don't need proof, just a performance.

Show me the rubes that will sign on for accepting the debt (!bitcoin) of fractional reserve lending of Bitcoin, as a payment for something.  I'm sure they are out there, it is a ancient and brilliant con.  I want to meet these marks, these rubes, and to see you do the trick.  I am also curious to discover what they think after they learn the secret of the trick.  When the illusion is revealed and they realize that the emperor never had any clothes, nor do any of the other emperors, and they aren't wearing much themselves either.  

When their exposure is exposed, they just may want to buy some of my bitcoins, or my precious metals (but I won't be taking any of their !bitcoin for that).  Or if it is too much work, just point me to someone else that is doing it, and I can have my fun.  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
Hmmm...

I've got suspicions...

Who wants to help Walz compare that clark moody 3day abomination with mortgage rates over same period? I think we might learn something.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I don't understand. Which down? Sideways down?

Zoom out to D3.  

I can see a clear pattern on that D3 chart.

Each high is lower than the previous and it looks like we just had a new lower high of around $104 on our long journey towards the bottom.

Bingo...until the trend changes, the current term trend is down...the bubble is still deflating.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

Zoom out to D3.  

I can see a clear pattern on that D3 chart.

Each high is lower than the previous and it looks like we just had a new lower high of around $104 on our long journey towards the bottom.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Somebody bought another 100 coins, that'll show us.
legendary
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
No comments on this epic 100 Bitcoin rally?

Can't you even be patient?  According to the permabull king, it takes a year for someone to learn how to buy Bitcoin.  Sheesh!   Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode

Zoom out to D3.  

/refuse

W1 and D3 make me sad  Undecided

Therefore, i deny their existence  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
No comments on this epic 100 Bitcoin rally?
Activity: 252

Zoom out to D3.  
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Quite frankly: if this isn't going down soonish, it isn't going down at all.

The clock is ticking, bears...

Really?

yes, I can literally hear it: tick tack, tick tack.

My impression was quite to the contrary... if it doesn't go up soon, it's going down.  Grin

bears repeating their wishes here over and over can make quite an impression, I agree with that.
Activity: 434

Really?

My impression was quite to the contrary... if it doesn't go up soon, it's going down.  Grin
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
ripietila has a point: it takes time from hearing about bitcoin to buying it. Last year I estimated this time to be 6 weeks (and called the january rocket pretty well using this approach). Maybe for the kind of people having heard of bitcoin during the spring '13 bubble this time is much longer. Many months, maybe even years to gain trust in this new-fangled hacker-thing. They need to see bitcoin is still around after much time to gain that trust.

Everyone agrees that (barring anything really bad happening) bitcoin will go up substantially again at some point in time.

Jump to: