Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32627. (Read 26470476 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
Loozik is my new favorite member here  Cheesy

You can be my favourite member here if you are a girl aged 18 - 30 and ready to learn new stuff  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
Loozik is my new favorite member here  Cheesy
Timeframe?

Hard to say with good accuracy (today or tomorrow). Mrs Market as many classy women can be unpredictable from time to time.

You never know for how long she decides to rest before her next climax.

Very true Smiley

Try to think of Mrs Market as a woman and treat her the way she deserves. She will reward you for ability to read her mind.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Just a warning:

15 minutes ago I received an email from Mt. Gox with a requested password recovery link. Thing is, I didnt request this.
I now tried to log into my account with my old pw and it doesnt work.
I have 2-step turned on on gox AND my email account and nobody has access to my email account anyway.

This is at least strange and I just wanted to send this out as a warning.
Same on my account, wtf is going on?

Gox looking to do some market engineering and price manipulation and they don't want your participation.
[Tinfoil hat ] I bet you lot have big selling habits in common [/tinfoil hat ]
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Some supports broke, now it's risky.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
But what happens next, I do not know.

A new high above the recent one of 104 will be made.

It is possible that prior to making a new high Mrs Market will decide to dive to 86 though.

Why?
legendary
Activity: 252
Timeframe?

Hard to say with good accuracy (today or tomorrow). Mrs Market as many classy women can be unpredictable from time to time.

Very true Smiley
Timeframe?

It is possible that prior to making a new high Mrs Market will decide to dive to 86 though.

Timeframe?

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Just a warning:

15 minutes ago I received an email from Mt. Gox with a requested password recovery link. Thing is, I didnt request this.
I now tried to log into my account with my old pw and it doesnt work.
I have 2-step turned on on gox AND my email account and nobody has access to my email account anyway.

This is at least strange and I just wanted to send this out as a warning.

It was the same at my acc.
This is the IP:67.165.253.176.
Luckily I have 2FA too and the support told me that there has been no withdrawal today, but I am not able to login the next 24h.

Was/is your username a real word or a word with a number on the end / beginning - something that might appear in a long list of usernames ?

gox userlist has leaked a year or so back, afaik. Did you have the account with unchanged username for that long? (I didn't change my username after the leak, should I?).

Triggering password reset seems harmless, unless of course the attacker has access (or can snoop on) your email traffic.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
How I predicted this would happen: https://www.tradingview.com/v/pGkMhRdb/

legendary
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
13:37 in London, people buy.

LOL, look at the depth on the bid side. We'll be back in the 80's before we know it.

I looked at the depth on the bid side all the way from 64 to 100, there was no depth during this run.

When the bids arrive the sells will soon follow.

so no bid side is a bullish sign?

Absolutely not. I view it as an attempt to attract bids at a higher amount so someone can make his exit at a higher price.

It doesn't appear to be working so well.

When the bids fill there will be dumps.
Activity: 288
ManualMiner
is bitstamp first or mt.gox ?

LOL, look at the depth on the bid side. We'll be back in the 80's before we know it.

I looked at the depth on the bid side all the way from 64 to 100, there was no depth during this run.

so no bid side is a bullish sign?
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

Jump to: