Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32622. (Read 26470520 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
if you haven't heard i bought at market rate yesterday, i don't often do that,  i just can't help but think it can fly away, i'm very bullish on BTC at this time and for the foreseeable future... i think bitcoin is THE place to be. this happening here and now and i'm glad to be part of it

Cheers!

Bitcoiners around the world rejoy, The next rounds on me!

Grin
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
So, who's this - Frozen with his bag of fiat or upside-down-Jaroslaw with his bag of btc  Grin

That shoes  Grin Cheesy Grin

LOL wtf
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
So, who's this - Frozen with his bag of fiat or upside-down-Jaroslaw with his bag of btc  Grin

That shoes  Grin Cheesy Grin
legendary
Duelbits.com
Bids are very juicy, and for most people it's summer. Time for a nice, long vacation, perhaps on a yacht.

Highly recommend Croatia - Split is amazing and the sailing culture there is a part of every-day life, not some wizzed up nonsense for people who don't know a forestay from a jib-sheet.  Great pizzas too.

If you're going to Croatia then go to the real gem - Dubrovnik. Not only because I was born there Smiley
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Bids are very juicy, and for most people it's summer. Time for a nice, long vacation, perhaps on a yacht.

Highly recommend Croatia - Split is amazing and the sailing culture there is a part of every-day life, not some wizzed up nonsense for people who don't know a forestay from a jib-sheet.  Great pizzas too.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
The only true path is up.

-Ancient Chinese Candle

Yet you are upside down Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
The only true path is up.

-Ancient Chinese Candle
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 588
I'm like half-half now... can't figure out the safer option now

Volume is so low it doesn't matter, balancing is a good option for getting some sleep tonight.
Hate to say it but I can feel the drop is inevitable....volume is dead, and the neckline is close to being breached.

Aah - the joys of weekend night-trading,  One of us is going to be right in the morning.

We win either way the movement goes so don't sweat it too much.

If it goes down I buy more and increase the amount of btc I have (which is my end goal anyway)....if it goes up I hold and the usd value of my btc goes up.

legendary
Duelbits.com
I'm like half-half now... can't figure out the safer option now
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
Hate to say it but I can feel the drop is inevitable....volume is dead, and the neckline is close to being breached.

Aah - the joys of weekend night-trading,  One of us is going to be right in the morning.
That's too bad, it's a really nice chart.

@Phoenix, thanks...the dress really is the secret of my success. 
Bitcoinwisdom

Down for me at the moment in the UK - maybe Quasimodo jumped on it
Almost exactly like that....don't tell everyone the secret to my success!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
^Hahaha

I hope it is a rocket....I'm "balancing" and not all in or all out.

A bit like this ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfPg_GzC-HA
Jump to: