Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32638. (Read 26470333 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Selloff to 93 now....this bullrun may continue yet, but if we drop below 90 its not going to be pretty

Just realised as well that these are low volume sells. Hopefully the big players don't start panic selling. One big sell can easily plunge the price back to mid 80s

I cant see it happening. Megabull still has plenty of money to manipulate us up, I bet.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Selloff to 93 now....this bullrun may continue yet, but if we drop below 90 its not going to be pretty

Just realised as well that these are low volume sells. Hopefully the big players don't start panic selling. One big sell can easily plunge the price back to mid 80s
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

The indicators indicated a strong down turn,  overbought, and the market didn't look or feel bullish.

Does 10 dollar drop from 7h peak feel bullish to you?

That would fit within the parameters of the 100 pivot, and the due correction. I'm not saying that it won't go down, but I think it might go up.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 182
Hodl regularly and often!

I pulled this off of tradingview via nobulert. Very interesting with moon cycles and BTC.

Can't say I'm very convinced by this ... there are a couple of points where full/new moon coincide with troughs and peaks, but most are significantly off.
I am sure sarc could do some great regression analysis on it if he is around  Cheesy

Very interesting correlation you have there. Werewolves like Bitcoins too?!
Activity: 70
I'd say we are starting to see the predicted violent fall...
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
Hello 1k ask at 96.

Are we having the reverse manipulation now?

No
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

The indicators indicated a strong down turn,  overbought, and the market didn't look or feel bullish.

Does 10 dollar drop from 7h peak feel bullish to you?
legendary
Hello 1k ask at 96.

Are we having the reverse manipulation now?

Just so I can say I called it if it does happen.

are your predictions ever not bullish?

For all of this decline from 100 to 65 I was bearish, as for my predictions, they're mostly bullish.

I can remember very well your bullish predictions just before we bounced off 114 into 60's

I at realized where and why I was wrong. I changed my view once it went from 114 to 110.

Out of interest, why you were wrong?

And it didn't feel bullish.

Can you explain in words?

For all of this decline from 100 to 65 I was bearish, as for my predictions, they're mostly bullish.

I can remember very well your bullish predictions just before we bounced off 114 into 60's

I at realized where and why I was wrong. I changed my view once it went from 114 to 110.

Can you explain in words?
legendary

Interesting discrepancy ... check coinorama.net ... showing completely different numbers

Yeah, its wrong. There only 110k total asks on Gox. 55k takes it to 133 Tongue

Anyone seen that before ? I've been using and liking coinorama for a while as you can see BitStamp there aswell

http://trading.i286.org/

Also has bitstamp [small arrow in top right]

But yes I've seen this before. It seems coinorama is accurate for a small bit of depth [like +/- $2] and then somehow becomes completely wrong.
Activity: 854
Meep meep meep

BROAAARRRR

Activity: 210
He still owes people money for that cuz he bet it'll hit 120 before 100.

Never bet with a guy whose avatar is a creepy Hitchcock flick, and whose name i always misread as Abadon Shocked
/joking/
^ aren't ppl responsible for their own $$/BTCBTC?

people are responsible for bets they place
Activity: 516
Merit: 283
^ aren't ppl responsible for their own $$/BTCBTC?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

He still owes people money for that cuz he bet it'll hit 120 before 100.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
I was wrong for not selling my house to buy everything I could at 68-70. I waited and didn't buy in till 82. Dammit!

Jump to: