Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32640. (Read 26470333 times)

N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
Goodbye, triple digits. See you 2015.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I'll let the walls speak for themselves

is that a wall on 70?
the ask wall on 110 is clear, but the bid walls are not so clear... its a scary slope

There are almost insignificant 'major' walls at 70 and 80 and thats pretty much it

Having said that...I do not think a whale is dumb enough to dump big amounts of coins into thin bids like that. Unless:

1) He was trying to cause a panic

2) He felt that buying pressure is well and truly exhausted

3) He felt that a rally is imminent out of the question without his intervention

Activity: 894
Merit: 501
It really seems like 1-3 whales are the sole reason for this rally. But I wonder how much cash they have left. They had at least $3mill/USD when it was just starting [70-80]
And once they stop - do we go down?
Their intention might be to stimulate rallying so they can sell allot higher

It's logical that it's (at least) a chance to up trend on 120-130, they don't want to sell for 100 and they want keep and hold.

If the down trend will return, they will again sell ...

win win for them 
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 798
Interesting discrepancy ... check coinorama.net ... showing completely different numbers
Activity: 516
Merit: 283

is that a wall on 70?
the ask wall on 110 is clear, but the bid walls are not so clear... its a scary slope
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
It really seems like 1-3 whales are the sole reason for this rally. But I wonder how much cash they have left. They had at least $3mill/USD when it was just starting [70-80]

It's logical that it's (at least) a chance to up trend on 120-130, they don't want to sell for 100 and they want keep and hold.

If the down trend will return, they will again sell ...
legendary
Activity: 896

Yeah, but they'd be relying on 30k bids being above 80 [and getting every single one of them] to be pulling any sort of profit. [Since, if they have put their cash into coins, yet, they have at least 30k... maybe 40-50k coins.]
I suppose they could have bought just 10k and be using their USD to push it up. But thats a measly 200k profit. Why would anyone that rich care. Lots of work.

There are only 20k coins to 110.

Coinorama is showing 54k coins to $110 on gox

Whatever that is, it's wrong. You always post these hugely inflated numbers. I think you need to stop using that crappy site.
Activity: 854
walls have shifted towards lower bias. Seems to be engaging dump mode
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Activity: 798

Coinorama is showing 54k coins to $110 on gox
Activity: 894
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 896
If there is no selling into these bid walls i'm completely convinced of this trend reversal.

There were some sales into these walls and then they disappeared. So, no trend reversal

I seriously reckon that those are his 40k coins at $105 - $110 and he wants to push us up there to take his very large profit for a couple of days whaling

Bids took a small drop, but there is no selling into them. Some whale pulled bids from somewhere else. Bids on 70 took a small drop from ~34k to ~30k.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1010
its interesting to see this rally with significant volume on major price rises.  I don't think we've seen that so consistently since the run up to 266
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
does the price follow the line or do the lines follow the price  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Bitstamp really starting to deviate again. Lots on the sell side.
Leading or  Huh

Seems so. Anyway I'm out. Sold at 121 last time, waited, bought in again at 64-65, now out again. Still think it's overvalued, just riding the manipulated wave. Lot's of resistance last time around 130. So I guess we'll actually reach a lower high. Good luck to the one holding my coins now Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
Leading or  Huh

But: Bitstamp is above his downtrend line too (even around the support line of the triangle like MtGox too)  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
Leading or  Huh

No, it is just a fear against sudden dumps on gox...
Jump to: