Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32639. (Read 26470338 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Just so I can say I called it if it does happen.

are your predictions ever not bullish?

For all of this decline from 100 to 65 I was bearish, as for my predictions, they're mostly bullish.

I can remember very well your bullish predictions just before we bounced off 114 into 60's

I at realized where and why I was wrong. I changed my view once it went from 114 to 110.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

For all of this decline from 100 to 65 I was bearish, as for my predictions, they're mostly bullish.

I can remember very well your bullish predictions just before we bounced off 114 into 60's

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The astrology part has been really interesting and mostly spot on for a few months now.
And summer isn't over yet.  Wink

Same to me, it's very, very interesting. I noted Otoh's post about a glitch about to occur, right before the pirate collapse in 2012. I've been at least paying more attention to this esotericism  

I pulled this off of tradingview via nobulert. Very interesting with moon cycles and BTC.

Would be more mesmerizing if the bubble peak wasn't on the new moon Smiley
Activity: 252

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

me too, because the truth is "to da underground"  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
I dumped mine at $99, currently waiting for lower prices.

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
The astrology part has been really interesting and mostly spot on for a few months now.
And summer isn't over yet.  Wink

Same to me, it's very, very interesting. I noted Otoh's post about a glitch about to occur, right before the pirate collapse in 2012. I've been at least paying more attention to this esotericism  

I pulled this off of tradingview via nobulert. Very interesting with moon cycles and BTC.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 378
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
What happens now I wonder   Cool

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

Imho too small. Now I feel like I have to click on the image. If you want to go this way, I suggest you set the size such that image height = minimum post container height. This would maximize readability with the same impact.

I have some ideas. Bear with it for now.
Activity: 798

Interesting discrepancy ... check coinorama.net ... showing completely different numbers

Yeah, its wrong. There only 110k total asks on Gox. 55k takes it to 133 Tongue

Anyone seen that before ? I've been using and liking coinorama for a while as you can see BitStamp there aswell

legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile

And the sounds are nice. Wish it had a better graph of the bids/asks [with lag, or deltas] but its still very nice.
watching these walls and dumping start i hear in my head MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEP (trucks backing up)

The sounds on http://trading.i286.org/ are so much better spread (low vs high) than on Moody. When things are quiet on Moody and you get a sound, I really can't tell if it is a buy or sell as both are high. On http://trading.i286.org/ the lows are really low and the highs are really high. I hope Moody changes it already.
Activity: 516
Merit: 283
i'm trying to figure out what value to place my tiny ask wall at of 25 coins Smiley

I'd try something like $102.84

and that will teach me to use subject specific lingo before having my morning coffee.

i meant bid wall Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
yes it looks like a lot of people want to take profits from the rally after the 30% price increase  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 896
i'm trying to figure out what value to place my tiny ask wall at of 25 coins Smiley

I'd try something like $102.84

But we may very well continue on to $110

Interesting discrepancy ... check coinorama.net ... showing completely different numbers

Yeah, its wrong. There only 110k total asks on Gox. 55k takes it to 133 Tongue

use http://trading.i286.org

amazing for watching walls move

And the sounds are nice. Wish it had a better graph of the bids/asks [with lag, or deltas] but its still very nice.
watching these walls and dumping start i hear in my head MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEP (trucks backing up)

Bitstamp and BTCE are dropping

This should be an interesting weekend, hope you lucky smart ppl got your sales in at 100+

Edit: i've made 4$ off this morning's movements

I have 0.5 bitcoins right now. I cant sell them, I hear they'll be worth 300k by the end of this year!
Activity: 516
Merit: 283
Activity: 854

Bitstamp and BTCE are dropping

This should be an interesting weekend, hope you lucky smart ppl got your sales in at 100+

Edit: i've made 4$ off this morning's movements
Jump to: