Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32650. (Read 26470212 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 501
No more Bitcoins for sale?! Shocked

Someone bought in few days like what, 50k bitcoins? Their are hanging over us like guillotine. Just put your head here and relax.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
No more Bitcoins for sale?! Shocked

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
Nothing wrong with being a bear. A moderator who constantly spreads total BS and fud based on nothing, yes that's wrong.
He already looks like a damn joker now but he apparently doesn't care.
He just ignores it and keeps on spreading his fud.

that was my beef against him, since he is a face of this community and represents us. there should be a neutrality rule on part of the staff, especially in the speculation forum. he is a long term bull though.

Long term bull = "Neutral"?

Huh  Huh  Huh

As in, a moderator should probably refrain from making remarks that could affect people's decision making in the speculation forum. Echoing bear bear bear (or bull bull bull for that matter) is not being moderate. It'd also be different if bearish sentiment didn't comprise the majority of his recent posts.

that was my beef against him, since he is a face of this community and represents us. there should be a neutrality rule on part of the staff, especially in the speculation forum. he is a long term bull though.

Did he ever say Bitcoin was doomed to fail? No.
Did he ever say the blockchain is going to be bloated and unusable? No.
What about the ease of use? The market share?

No, really, not a single drop of FUD.

He criticised the price, which has nothing to do with the usefulness of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin could work just as well even if it was $1 per unit.

I agree. I just don't like this from a moderator:

The price declined just fine without me posting here, so I hope you guys can acknowledge that I do this simply because it's fun. Cheesy
Activity: 854
haha why didn't i rebuy at 65.5

Why.

I still havent bought in. QQ

Because a mod and a few other clowns told you we would hit 30 guaranteed?

Heh basically. I deserve it.  Can buy 12 less btc now QQ

Unfortunately completely missed this train! 
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Anyway, i'm outta here again.
Just came back quickly to laugh at some clowns  Grin
Activity: 445
Merit: 251
Jaroslaw where are you? oh i forgot you dumped all your coins @ $70.

LOL!!! Jerowho??? Who's that guy? Oh yes that funny one who says funny fantasy things, yes now I remember

Grin

Shhhhhh he bought back at 98 shhhhhh Roll Eyes

Why.

Because a mod and a few other clowns told you we would hit 30 guaranteed?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
LOL, you guys are hilarious. Shroomsy, care to you explain how you lose money by selling most of your coins at $129 when they are traded at $99 now? If I buy in now I would have 30% more coins I had before selling, plus I made some small profit buying at $68 and selling at $78 (yup, didn't expect such a big bounce).

The true Bitcoin bulls are ready to sell to get more coins.  Grin

And yeah, that bounce was/is a bitch.

He criticised the price, which has nothing to do with the usefulness of Bitcoin.

ahh yes frozenwrong. sup.

Why.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
That "prediction" was already invalidated briefly after it was made I remember. I should probably modify it to "No more sustained triple digits in 2013" whereas sustained could refer to either time (maybe 2 weeks?) or volume. I honestly don't see us trading above 100 for anything more than a spike.

Triple digits is a thing of the past.

You just don't give up do you?

He has a bear avatar, it's his identity.

Nothing wrong with being a bear. A moderator who constantly spreads total BS and fud based on nothing, yes that's wrong.

Long term bull = "Neutral"?

Huh  Huh  Huh
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Jaroslaw where are you? oh i forgot you dumped all your coins @ $70.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Where is Rampion? I want that kid to sell low and buy high again....

That clown is awefully quiet lately.
I would too if i looked that stupid and most likely in his case lost a shitload of money waiting for 50 to hit.

I would suggest to him leaving his current username and starting a new one because he really is the joke of this thread.

Poor guy.

So arrogant and yet so wrong.

He and our clown moderator Blitz ofcourse.

LOL, you guys are hilarious. Shroomsy, care to explain how you lose money by selling most of your coins at $129 when they are traded at $99 now? If I buy in now I would have 30% more coins I had before selling, plus I made some small profit buying at $68 and selling at $78 (yup, didn't expect such a big bounce).

BTW Shroomsy... Do you still think that a deep crash (because going from $266 to $65 is quite a crash) "hurts the coin" or did you finally realized that's nonsense?
legendary
That "prediction" was already invalidated briefly after it was made I remember. I should probably modify it to "No more sustained triple digits in 2013" whereas sustained could refer to either time (maybe 2 weeks?) or volume. I honestly don't see us trading above 100 for anything more than a spike.

Where is Rampion? I want that kid to sell low and buy high again....

That clown is awefully quiet lately.
I would too if i looked that stupid and most likely in his case lost a shitload of money waiting for 50 to hit.

I would suggest to him leaving his current username and starting a new one because he really is the joke of this thread.

Poor guy.

So arrogant and yet so wrong.

He and our clown moderator Blitz ofcourse.

Quoted for future reference.

Who knows, you might be right.  Roll Eyes

And i wonder why. You can be a bear without making non stop ridiculous predictions you just pulled out of his ass.
He either has an hidden agenda or is just a dumb kid.
legendary
People are seeming to think that we have already cleared our way out of the bear market - this is not the case.

We wont clear it until we get to at least 120... still quite some work to do before we can start dancing in the street.

bears you hear that? keep selling!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Enabling the maximal migration
People are seeming to think that we have already cleared our way out of the bear market - this is not the case.

We wont clear it until we get to at least 120... still quite some work to do before we can start dancing in the street.
Jump to: