Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32690. (Read 26469755 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
I hope we get some decent action/volume tonight.

All this hovering 'stability' around charted territory isn't helping progression or long term recovery, things need to get worse before they get better. The sooner they get worse the less people get burned. Help yourselves by helping bitcoin Wink

people complain when its volatile, others complain when its not. looks like always someone will be unhappy.

Volatility is great for a deflating bubble, a quick sharp deflation is much better for the market than a steady long slide, not only do we lose investors but recovery is so much longer. At almost all other times large volatility is really bad for bitcoin.

where bubble deflated we will know when another one will start forming but you never know if this didn't happen long time ago and now is already recovering.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Well, I think its about time to sell.
Activity: 437
Merit: 250

All this hovering 'stability' around charted territory isn't helping progression or long term recovery, things need to get worse before they get better. The sooner they get worse the less people get burned. Help yourselves by helping bitcoin Wink

people complain when its volatile, others complain when its not. looks like always someone will be unhappy.

Volatility is great for a deflating bubble, a quick sharp deflation is much better for the market than a steady long slide, not only do we lose investors but recovery is so much longer. At almost all other times large volatility is really bad for bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 501

legendary
Some Tuesdays have proven to be interesting in the past, let's see what today brings. Laying on the beach with a cocktail watching how this wall at 80 gets eaten, could become a nice day Grin

Wall at 80 getting eating? We haven't touched 80 on gox since 26 hours.

What kind of cocktail are we talking about?

LOL, something very strong indeed, I could use a little of that Cheesy
Activity: 437

Activity: 841
People should get out a little more i think, and enjoy the summer.... serious reactions all over the place here.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Some Tuesdays have proven to be interesting in the past, let's see what today brings. Laying on the beach with a cocktail watching how this wall at 80 gets eaten, could become a nice day Grin

Wall at 80 getting eating? We haven't touched 80 on gox since 26 hours.

What kind of cocktail are we talking about?
Laying on the beach with a cocktail watching how this wall at 80 gets eaten, could become a nice day Grin

I don't see that happening.

I thought the sucker rally was over.
Te be honest, me neither. But hey, a man can hope eh?
Activity: 411
Laying on the beach with a cocktail watching how this wall at 80 gets eaten, could become a nice day Grin

shhtt Smiley let them buy
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 252
In what way it achieves that?

5340 (?) dust limit.

Thank you this explained everything. So you think that people play less satoshidice because of this limit? I guess this is the main contributor to the transaction volume isn't it.

No. The minimum SD bet is bigger than 5340 satoshis.

So basically what sotex said is bullshit. This part:

This stat is likely influenced by that change.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

5340 (?) dust limit.

Thank you this explained everything. So you think that people play less satoshidice because of this limit? I guess this is the main contributor to the transaction volume isn't it.

"i" don't think anything. i just told you the "limit" of 0.8.3 or better "the change".
legendary

5340 (?) dust limit.

No. The minimum SD bet is bigger than 5340 satoshis.
Activity: 252

5340 (?) dust limit.

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Jump to: