Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32686. (Read 26469829 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The problem with buying right now is that wall at $80 was tested and was neither bought through nor was it pulled. Market is too scared of dumps for real upward movement. Plus, if you ship the price back to $90 how are you ever going to trigger fear and capitulation and collection tens and tens of thousands of coins sub $50-40-30?
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Nom nom, down we go! weeee
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Was this the hammer manipulation? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.736626

Was wallzilla buying bids from front of the wall?

The walls were large enough that it looked like it was likely it would have been the hammer, but they only stayed up for a few minutes before being pulled, so no.

Thanks for the info.
Activity: 168
Ask wall pulled up we go
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
Panic buying start now!  Cheesy

Nope not yet, the big wall just got pulled LOL

Yeah, that was a failed manipulation up if there ever was one...

Looked damned successful. Within seconds the price went up $2.5. Had he not pulled the walls, we would be higher.

Very successful manipulation. The purpose? Who knows.

No, I mean buying 2500 bitcoins and then putting a bid wall up and then... crickets.

He never bought 2500.
 You really think all of those small buys were him? There werent even 2.5k of buys.

I thought it might have been the same person due to the timing of it. Looked like around 2.5k of buys on Moody, but I was just using the mouse to line up the volume.
Activity: 224
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Isn't this still just the ASIC manufacturers selling off their coin. They can't allow it to drop too low or they'll kill their profit margin.

thought about that too. best way to avoid too much slippage
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
Flashing walls is sonar messaging to other whales: everybody on board, let's make a bigger wall!  Will be interesting to see how this plays out...
Activity: 437
1k bid wall at 75 and 1k ask wall at 75.75. Wat
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

The walls were large enough that it looked like it was likely it would have been the hammer, but they only stayed up for a few minutes before being pulled, so no.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Isn't this still just the ASIC manufacturers selling off their coin. They can't allow it to drop too low or they'll kill their profit margin.
Activity: 854
what the hell is that 75.2 wall and 76 wall face off LOL
Activity: 434
I should try that next time I want to exit a position.
legendary
Activity: 896

Looked damned successful. Within seconds the price went up $2.5. Had he not pulled the walls, we would be higher.

No, I mean buying 2500 bitcoins and then putting a bid wall up and then... crickets.

He never bought 2500.
 You really think all of those small buys were him? There werent even 2.5k of buys.
Activity: 238

legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile

Activity: 224
Face it guys...I'm pretty damn sure the man with the big walls wasn't looking to buy. He probably pulled them because he was afraid someone would sell into them...its been happening a lot lately...

If the price doesn't break 80 tonight then he sure wasn't looking to buy and he gets to wear the cute little manipulator name tag i've got set aside just for him

legendary
Activity: 896
Walzilla is just testing the reaction of the market, to find out how best to manipulate it: upwards or downwards? Tongue

LMAO, 1k ask wall on 76.

This guy... I think he's testing the whale.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Walzilla is just testing the reaction of the market, to find out how best to manipulate it: upwards or downwards? Tongue
Jump to: