Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32689. (Read 26469833 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Ever get the feeling that someone was lying?

Me? Just joking  Roll Eyes
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
Activity: 476
You know what time it is? Time for the next wave of millionaires to extract their filthy fiat dollars. Cheesy

Your level of hilarity is inversely proportional to the number of bitcoins one owns.
legendary
Antifragile
Ever get the feeling that someone was lying?

N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
You know what time it is? Time for the next wave of millionaires to extract their filthy fiat dollars. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
It looks like a few people have been dumping over the last few minutes.
Activity: 854
Beep beep beep (what am I)

Full disclosure: i'm eagerly looking for an entry point
Activity: 437

at some point would the bird not get hungry and lean forward... beak to the ground?  Huh

Or shall it fly to da moon??  Cool

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
at some point would the bird not get hungry and lean forward... beak to the ground?  Huh

Or shall it fly to da moon??  Cool

I guess it will go up before it goes down. At least I'm putting my money there, let's see how that plays out.
Activity: 854
at some point would the bird not get hungry and lean forward... beak to the ground?  Huh

Or shall it fly to da moon??  Cool
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Circle gets the Square
I bought back in at 65 (Bitstamp). 63-64 has been tested 3 times and has held. My guess is that the price will rally for a while now.

A quick update.

I sold at just under 75 on Bitstamp yesterday, as there seems to be little in the way of upward momentum. There now seems to be a vague triple bottom and/or downward triangle forming around 70. I suspect selling pressure will break through this and we will push back down towards 65 and possibly lower.

I think I will sit on my hands and buy when it feels right, rather than putting an order at this time. There doesn't seem to be much support above 60 on the books and I'm unsure whether 65 would survive another sell off.

If only I had done the same. Funny, your numbers matched mine...

Thanks for sharing your observations with selling pressure as I haven't been watching much. I have seen the larger blocks in buys stagnate though.

And look at this double double reverse bottom descending triangle. What do you all think?  Grin

Yup, that illustrates it pretty well I think! Smiley

"Boobs and Fat Hanging Arm Pattern" - LOL!

Pinktit

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I bought back in at 65 (Bitstamp). 63-64 has been tested 3 times and has held. My guess is that the price will rally for a while now.

A quick update.

I sold at just under 75 on Bitstamp yesterday, as there seems to be little in the way of upward momentum. There now seems to be a vague triple bottom and/or downward triangle forming around 70. I suspect selling pressure will break through this and we will push back down towards 65 and possibly lower.

I think I will sit on my hands and buy when it feels right, rather than putting an order at this time. There doesn't seem to be much support above 60 on the books and I'm unsure whether 65 would survive another sell off.

Thanks for sharing your observations with selling pressure as I haven't been watching much. I have seen the larger blocks in buys stagnate though.

And look at this double double reverse bottom descending triangle. What do you all think?  Grin

Yup, that illustrates it pretty well I think! Smiley

"Boobs and Fat Hanging Arm Pattern" - LOL!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

it's definitely an emu.

I was debating on which Bird to name it, I like Dropping/Rising Emu. My other choice is A Dropping/Rising Big Bird.
Let's see how this pattern develops and then we can decide. Bookmark this, I think we are on to something.

I just see a vote for "Boobs and Fat Hanging Arm Pattern." I shouldn't count the chickens before the eggs are hatched.
Hmmmm, anything more guys? Perhaps we see how it develops to help the naming.

Rod hull's obese ghost?

yes, I know...off topic.
Activity: 378
legendary
Antifragile

it's definitely an emu.

I was debating on which Bird to name it, I like Dropping/Rising Emu. My other choice is A Dropping/Rising Big Bird.
Let's see how this pattern develops and then we can decide. Bookmark this, I think we are on to something.

I just see a vote for "Boobs and Fat Hanging Arm Pattern." I shouldn't count the chickens before the eggs are hatched.
Hmmmm, anything more guys? Perhaps we see how it develops to help the naming.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 411

A quick update.

the boobs and fat hanging arm pattern Smiley
legendary
Antifragile
Is the tide turning? Sells are building just a bit...

And the Ask/Bid ratio still below 1.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

it's definitely an emu.
Jump to: