Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32741. (Read 26469308 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
as someone who sold at 72 and watching the price climb up it is ruining my evening and driving me nuts.

i was buying at 72  Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bitstamp still isn't breaking $80, bearish sign.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code
as someone who sold at 72 and watching the price climb up it is ruining my evening and driving me nuts.

Don't worry - we'll be trading in the $60's before you know it.

We will see $103 before any adventures in the $60s, with the high target a couple of weeks away from now.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm all in on BTC and would love to short here but the bull pressure is not relentless but annoyingly persistent.
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
we gon' down. git ready!
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoI4f2p4BL4

Approximately 2 ... 7 million television viewers. This channel is not very popular in Russia, but it is in every cable TV network. The average viewer - not stupid, erudite middle class. News background - positive, told in a positive way. The basic idea - B are gaining popularity, a competitor of the existing financial system.

Do not take it as manipulation, in any case, it is good as promotion of BTC.

RT are talking about Bitcoin already last 3-4 months, both in Russian and English channels.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

Don't worry - we'll be trading in the $60's before you know it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoI4f2p4BL4

Approximately 2 ... 7 million television viewers. This channel is not very popular in Russia, but it is in every cable TV network. The average viewer - not stupid, erudite middle class. News background - positive, told in a positive way. The basic idea - B are gaining popularity, a competitor of the existing financial system.

Do not take it as manipulation, in any case, it is good as promotion of BTC.
Omg not more triangles  Wink

In any case the volume isn't supporting the idea of the wedge, at least not know. I expect the end of that triangle to be rather meaningless considering the lower volume.
It is about 15 minutes away from the end of it's triangle. I'm eagle-eyeing it before putting a short  Cheesy
I still think that we are going to have to go down to $57 again before an actual bull market can resume, so I'm not buying into this mini-rally. I don't think I'm going to sell into it either though, just in case I'm wrong.
legendary
I might help you guys reach 72$ again Cheesy

Please do so !

I'm so glad I completed my short and walked away 2 BTC richer. It's not worth it right now. Market too thin and we might very well break upwards on short term.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Can't upload avatar
As for the market,its the pause before the next round, july 4th rest?. Big Whales are absent, there is no support I'm confident fresh blood bath and new lows resuming soon, possibly Friday, the day for cash outs..

So today is time for a movie

and tomorrow we go live?
legendary
Activity: 1428

For those that every dollar matters,No sane person is gonna use Bitcoin as means of Funds storage and Transfer, due to its high volatility. This service will end up like the Bitcoin ATM, buried before launch. Bitcoin is mainly a highly speculative commodity, at least for now.

As for the market,its the pause before the next round, july 4th rest?. Big Whales are absent, there is no support I'm confident fresh blood bath and new lows resuming soon, possibly Friday, the day for cash outs..
legendary
legendary
Activity: 896
I find it really hard to predict the top of these seemingly artificial long steady bull trap rises. Only telling factor I can think of is they'll keep going until the bid depth fills up enough to be worthwhile for a big dumper. Any other factors which may help estimate this?

There are no more dumpers. Up from here.

Tongue

Kidding aside, I think the trend is random for abt. a week, until withdraws start working properly.

Then deposits may start to flow back in. Enough to counter the withdraws? Who knows.
Jump to: