Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32755. (Read 26469176 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Does anyone else think that it is a little strange and inappropriate for a moderator of a bitcoin forum to be relentlessly campaigning against it?

He is not campaigning against bitcoin, he is just convinced we're experiencing the same bubble deflationary scenario as in 2011 and is voicing his opinion concerning that. Long term he is very bullish about bitcoin. His views might not be popular and maybe he is a bit trollish about it, but bulls are doing the same thing when the price is going up so it's all part of the game. Loosen up a little and don't take these things too seriously. Grin
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Why is everyone proclaiming trend reversal?

Support at 82 and 78 failed miserably, we are now below 200-ema and we are two days away from probably more bad news from Gox..

This is bottom? You guys really buying?

Just concerned about another big dump during the wee hours (us time) of the weekend like the ones that took it down from 130->117, 112->88.  When Gox halted the outgoing wires, it seemed bring on a more gradual decline rather than those weekend eye-openers.  Not sure if I will buy in right now, as tempting as it might be.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

Support at 82 and 78 failed miserably, we are now below 200-ema and we are two days away from probably more bad news from Gox..

its only me thats actually buying right now..

I bought for like 2-3% of my cash position so far.  More buy orders for if it falls deeper.

i'm like 30-50% covered, i'm not exactly sure, because i've been using the bitcoins i bought back  Cheesy

i'm looking to catch the bottom, but don't mind getting burnt a little i'm making gr8 BTC profits!

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Just a reminder for what will inevitably happen again:

They won't listen.  Cry
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
Just a reminder for what will inevitably happen again:

How hard is it to believe that a good number of the whales are smart, savvy geeks like us who can see the incredible potential, but with just a fuck ton more cash? And they throw in a few % of their net worth to hold for the next few years... and everyone in the wall thread is like OH SHIT 10K BUY  haha

Smart money so clever! Smart money, trading against the trend. Cheesy
Do you really want to be a part of this "smart money"?
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
Please don't give me this crap again how he is allowed to have an opinion.
Shocked     Grin      Roll Eyes

Oh, you!

I had a few bids fill when we dropped under 80, was hoping for more of a bounce. Lets go, bulls, sucker rally time!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪

I bought peanuts so far (2-3% of my cash position).  More buy orders ready for if it falls deeper.
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
I sold ~5% at $98 and I'm not buying yet.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Does anyone else think that it is a little strange and inappropriate for a moderator of a bitcoin forum to be relentlessly campaigning against it?

He isn't campaigning against bitcoin.  He is saying he thinks the price is overvalued for now.

Not only is he campaining against it he also spreads fud in a ridiculous way.
Please don't give me this crap again how he is allowed to have an opinion. That has nothing to do with it. how he is still a mod here is beyond me.
Activity: 266

WTF guys, I leave my computer for a few hours and you crash the price!

I've waited for days for this!!!  Angry

(To witness the bulls suicide)
Don't worry, I posted this pic with a snarky comment to help rub it in while you were gone Tongue

Marvellous!

Thank you very much.  Cheesy

Weeeeee!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪

He isn't campaigning against bitcoin.  He is saying he thinks the price is overvalued for now.
Activity: 280

legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

Don't worry, I posted this pic with a snarky comment to help rub it in while you were gone Tongue

legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
We are currently experiencing a massive DDOS and working with our provider to mitigate.
Follow @canadianbitcoins for updates via twitter. This was posted to twitter within minutes of the problem beginning. Sorry we dont monitor every bitcointalk thread when in the middle of trying to fix the problem.

No ETA as of yet.

stupid DDOS so annoying,
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer

we're hitting a key support, post count on this thread is crazy high, all bearish comments ...expect me...   time to buy guys its trend reversal  Cool

Maybe

Use log scales Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Shame on everything; regret nothing.

i consider myself a bull, and i just made 0.3 BTC in this "bear market"
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
peak of this hour: 79.59    
congratulations Wink

edit: looks like we're heading back to 80 ...
wou 80:00
edit: 80:18 
Jump to: