Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32757. (Read 26469176 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
So far, no bounces and large purchases. It will be interesting tomorrow

Tomorrow??  We're not even finished with today.

It's all relative, 6:18 am July 4th here

When the US goes to bed, we can start looking to tomorrow.  
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Oh I'm still holding coins long term, I never said I was selling did I?

But I am going to buy a lot of new coins soon. Grin

Good enough to be emotionally prepared alone.

The thing is that the only thing worse than not selling when the price is going down is selling at the bottom. I don't want to be that sucker. Tongue Also I don't want to deal with the stress of timing the bottom and the chance of missing it, I prefer just stashing my coins and use fresh fiat to go bottom fishing. Much more relaxing. Wink

As you haven't already input 10% of your annual salary this year alone...

Lol jokes, I don't give a fuck....
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
definitely time to buy...

Do You think that this isn't just another sprint (rather march) on 80-82?  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

The thing is that the only thing worse than not selling when the price is going down is selling at the bottom. I don't want to be that sucker. Tongue Also I don't want to deal with the stress of timing the bottom and the chance of missing it, I prefer just stashing my coins and use fresh fiat to go bottom fishing. Much more relaxing. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
definitely time to buy...

Tomorrow??  We're not even finished with today.

of course, I have 1:22 AM  Wink
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Nice wall of approx 1452 from 76.0 to 76.03, hope it will hold.
I have never seen this forum more active than when we are in price free-fall. I've already made back my 10k stake in entertainment value alone. Do you have any idea how much money I've said by not going out drinking, renting exotic cars, trips to the game and the like?

I've also gained 5 lbs but that's not the point Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
I've made the point before, I'll make it again. It's important to keep in mind when the price violently retraces.
Why is it that the biggest bears all have orange ignore buttons?  Kiss

Because we predicted this and they hated it.  Now I'm smiling with a select few in mind.  You know who you are.  What's that common phrase?  I...umm...told.....you...so!   Cool
88 fell, 79 fell, next horizontal support is at $50 and you guys are calling bottoms. Too funny.

Even a bitcoin crash is not a straight downward movement. We had a retrace from 82 to 89 just a day ago (bitstamp). Didn't keep the price to crashing down again afterwards, but if you see a chance to catch that upward movement, why not take it?  Wink
This is true, there are going to be epic bull traps and great selling opportunities and people will scream: china argentina winklevoss hunt bros trend reversal cheap bitcoins great buying opportunity

People who've seen this before know exactly what this is however.

I feel like I have read this exact post before. Are you copy and pasting posts now??  Smiley
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
88 fell, 79 fell, next horizontal support is at $50 and you guys are calling bottoms. Too funny.

Even a bitcoin crash is not a straight downward movement. We had a retrace from 82 to 89 just a day ago (bitstamp). Didn't keep the price to crashing down again afterwards, but if you see a chance to catch that upward movement, why not take it?  Wink
This is true, there are going to be epic bull traps and great selling opportunities and people will scream: china argentina winklevoss hunt bros trend reversal cheap bitcoins great buying opportunity

People who've seen this before know exactly what this is however.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
I doubt it, there's a long way down to go still. We broke through the two previous lows 88 and 79 like it was nothing, I just don't believe it's going to stop here. $50 might be the bottom, or $20-30 even. Real panic and despair is going to break out soon. I know I had a different opinion before, but after seeing 79 break like that you can't just expect sentiment to change now. The 2011 self-fulfilling prophecy is here and theres no stopping it. No more denial, the game is on now. Cheesy
Good for you to break free of the bulls' delusional denial hand-holding 300 spartan shackles. Smiley

Why is it that the biggest bears all have orange ignore buttons?  Kiss
Amazing how losing money can awaken some from the delusions of "up, up, up".  For the rest...there simply is no hope.  I'll just continue to enjoy the show.  Grin
Activity: 70

Jump to: