Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32810. (Read 26468733 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
The green daily candle forming today is VERY similar to that of 25th of June, the day after the previous downmove. It is a bearish candle generally showing a failed attempt at a rally. Today looks like another failed rally after a step down. So if history repeats, we may go sideways for a day or two, followed by a continuation of the downtrend ... or not  Wink

Okay, then I'll go long when this pattern is completed. What price should I place my buy order?

I am looking at low 80's as the next target for a decent bounce personally

Man, are you viewing my posts as I'm writing them?  Grin

No, I am writing through you ... muhahahaha
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
Prediction for this week...

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
The green daily candle forming today is VERY similar to that of 25th of June, the day after the previous downmove. It is a bearish candle generally showing a failed attempt at a rally. Today looks like another failed rally after a step down. So if history repeats, we may go sideways for a day or two, followed by a continuation of the downtrend ... or not  Wink

Okay, then I'll go long when this pattern is completed. What price should I place my buy order?

If the picture poster is correct with his two circled candles (he should have used a non-log scale and a better resolution) then one might expect:
- first the price to jump to 104
- then sharply decline to 86-84
- and then go up to about 105

This is just my assumption of what he might look for, if indeed he looked for the pattern in which we are now between point 3 and 4.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Yes the Libertarian ideal is a lie. That's the joke. Libertarians are Republicans in disguise.

If Libertarians were consistent, they'd be Anarchists Smiley

to clarify:

Libertarians: let's have just a little bit of cancer
Republicans, Democrats, Fascists, Communists: We love cancer. Let's have more of it!
Anarchists: WTF do not want

Yep, libertarians play the fence. They end up rich they're republicans, poor they're anarchists.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
I almost think Bitstamp gives a clearer picture, much less manipulated than Gox...

Just call it a "feeling" but I say we hit 80 ish on Bitstamp in the next few days, with a low point of maybe $75 (hard bounce). And it may be a very hard bounce, not a reversal, just a fake. I say that as there is so much downward pressure building that when it bottoms it is going to come up hard. I don't think I'll trade this, things might get violent, Kung Fu Violent!

No the only thing that will stop the pressure now is an event or announcement. A positive one of course. A negative one would just put the gas on.
legendary
Antifragile

Man, are you viewing my posts as I'm writing them?  Grin
legendary
Antifragile
I almost think Bitstamp gives a clearer picture, much less manipulated than Gox...

Just call it a "feeling" but I say we hit 80 ish on Bitstamp in the next few days (edited) (hard bounce). And it may be a very hard bounce, not a reversal, just a fake. I say that as there is so much downward pressure building that when it bottoms it is going to come up hard. I don't think I'll trade this, things might get violent, Kung Fu Violent!

legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1163
Imposition of ORder = Escalation of Chaos
Yes the Libertarian ideal is a lie. That's the joke. Libertarians are Republicans in disguise.

If Libertarians were consistent, they'd be Anarchists Smiley

to clarify:

Libertarians: let's have just a little bit of cancer
Republicans, Democrats, Fascists, Communists: We love cancer. Let's have more of it!
Anarchists: WTF do not want

legendary
Antifragile
Huh  what is the pattern?

Please elaborate.

It looks bearish as the upper wick of the candle is long, the lower short, and the body small, meaning the price pushed higher, but failed to hold the gains and closed only marginally above where we opened (if we stay like this). Not a good indicator of strength.
Today is also an 'inside' day, meaning the price range is contained within the bounds of yesterday's, making today look even less like a possible trend reversal and more like a pause.

These are the two circled areas on the chart

How'd I do IAS and Blitz ?  Wink

Activity: 266
Huh  what is the pattern?

Please elaborate.

Sell sell sell (and what phoenix said).
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1267
 Huh  what is the pattern?

Please elaborate.
legendary
Antifragile
Notice a pattern?

I almost posted that with my charts from before (Yes  Wink )
We are on the same page. Wonder what happens the next two days...

Nice "brother",
IAS
legendary
Antifragile
According to your graph, starting in December 2013, people start paying you in USD to take their bitcoins?

I like that. Looks like a peak of -33USD/BTC in June 2014.

Ill take anyone's bitcoins at 0USD/EA, right now and thru Dec. 1 2013. Take advantage of this HOT deal while it lasts.

Send them here: 14YDg2knHWoYaDZpUFvuQfFP7kUpPpYL83

You're welcome.

I was looking at that chart and roughly came up with $30 USD as a bottom. (Perhaps lower if you use $2 as a bottom but using that to find a raitio is unrealistic considering the infrastructure being laid as well as growing awareness, bad economy, currency problems, etc.). I won't wait on $30 but will be a close watcher of the bottom as we go down.
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Jump to: