Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32807. (Read 26468783 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
Trying for a breakout as we speak.

triangle closing finally?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Trying for a breakout as we speak.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Volumeless rally.  Gee, I feel so confident.
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
it looks like a small double bottom. Tongue
edit
It looks like a whale today have a day off, he could miss the fun and will have to buy back tomorrow.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
hurry up and sell people's before you can't sell that these low prices.  Cheesy Cheesy

quiet you!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
hurry up and sell people's before you can't sell that these low prices.  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
I want to say there is a bounce coming as things are oversold, but divergences with volume and price are pretty reliable indicators so far. (And even if we bounce, the more time we spend below 100 the more it acts as resistance imo.)

Look at what happens when we go up on lower volume than the day before. It is a KEY sign in trading, quite reliable most of the time.

Let's see how today plays out but I'm still guessing down from here over the next few days:

I can only agree.

Is there such a day minitriangl (orange and dark green).

But even if the daily trend continued up, too much Asks is over $ 100.

We may see some side movement on the support line, but sooner or later, probably we will further decline.

Meanwhile I also do not see much chance for bouncing up through the downtrend line.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
gonna try and get an answer here...

Is it possible to withdraw euros to a european bank account via international wire transfer on Gox? I don't want to wait 5 weeks on a SEPA transfer... Also, what are the fees for this if it's possible, i know there's the 2000yen fee gox charges but what else?

Right now my fiat is in USD on Gox. I suppose it would be cheaper to first convert my fiat to bitcoins and then sell them for euros? In order to avoid the conversion fees the banks would otherwise charge.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
I want to say there is a bounce coming as things are oversold, but divergences with volume and price are pretty reliable indicators so far. (And even if we bounce, the more time we spend below 100 the more it acts as resistance imo.)

Look at what happens when we go up on lower volume than the day before. It is a KEY sign in trading, quite reliable most of the time.

Let's see how today plays out but I'm still guessing down from here over the next few days:

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
seems like the sunday morning dumper is not dumping anymore. 

it's never to late to dump Smiley

though i hope not.. i'm full in btc lol but i'm not going to sell anyways..  even if price goes down 10$ i'm happy with what i have now.. and price will rise over 100$ again. at some point.  so i'm just buying more on the way down if it goes down more.

i hope we will hit bottom sooner rather then later.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 411
i'm just guessing but big numbers will probably get some higher priority..
then a  1k$ withdraw.

it would make sense .  keep big customers happy..
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪

False. I recently requested 3 withdrawals, SEPA, 5 figures each, and they arrived to my account in 2/3 days.

Gox has tens of thousands of customers, if all the SEPA transfers had such delays we would see a shitstorm going on in these forums, while we still have $11M on Gox order book and trading goes on despite the low volume. Following my own personal experience, the delays are an exception, and I think if they weren't we would see panic, which we are not seeing

oh boy, you're so full of shit  Cheesy

Why? I'm sharing with you my own personal experience.

Then you are a privileged customer, I am already waiting for a month and a half for my last withdrawal, still hasn't arrived.

I wonder why some wires go through so fast, while others not. Puzzling.

BTW, I'm fully verified including notarized docs sent by regular post.

I'm verified, but not "Trusted" (with the notarized docs), maybe that makes a difference. 
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

False. I recently requested 3 withdrawals, SEPA, 5 figures each, and they arrived to my account in 2/3 days.

Gox has tens of thousands of customers, if all the SEPA transfers had such delays we would see a shitstorm going on in these forums, while we still have $11M on Gox order book and trading goes on despite the low volume. Following my own personal experience, the delays are an exception, and I think if they weren't we would see panic, which we are not seeing

Then you are a privileged customer, I am already waiting for a month and a half for my last withdrawal, still hasn't arrived.

I wonder why some wires go through so fast, while others not. Puzzling.

BTW, I'm fully verified including notarized docs sent by regular post.
Activity: 411

it's never to late to dump Smiley

though i hope not.. i'm full in btc lol but i'm not going to sell anyways..  even if price goes down 10$ i'm happy with what i have now.. and price will rise over 100$ again. at some point.  so i'm just buying more on the way down if it goes down more.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
Jump to: