Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32829. (Read 26468544 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin really is gold 2.0  Cheesy

Why are you so smug and delighting in this your posts have been slowly annoying me more and more

You want bitcoin to fail or is it just about being right ?

Yes we all saw this coming when btc was rejected at 110 several times and 105 w several slams to 101
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Our world financial system is going to go through some insane volatility in the next few years.

Hang on. I don't think being in bonds or any type of paper will be good in the long-term. ROLLER COASTER TIME!  Grin Grin Grin
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Gox going down?

https://i.imgur.com/a2SW8ZH.png

well_that_escalated_quickly.png

Just little wiggles, chill out.

Bernanke hints at tapering, people sell assets. Bitcoin not affected much. Assets cheap, tapering is farce. Bitcoin users buy cheap assets, Bitcoin affected.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
Gox going down?

https://i.imgur.com/a2SW8ZH.png

Just little wiggles, chill out.

N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
Everyone wants the dirty fiat money.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Gox going down?

legendary
Activity: 1428
What is more worrying , is the steady decline in prices over days and not massive/panic sell-off, which confirms a bear trend.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Can anyone tell me why there is such disparity between Gox and the other exchanges?

They've taken away the mechanisms for many people to cash out.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
24 Hour bottom, any guesses?

Me-$89

91$ - still think this one won't be lower then the last one, could be wrong though Smiley
legendary
Activity: 896
What final news?

About what happens after these two weeks. Will everything go back to normal for them or are they getting f*cked by the banks, and the usd locked in some more time ?

Oh, I see, but why would people just start panicking about that now? Is this like litecoin rallying every time mtgox mentions it? ]

Also, how oversold are we right now?
Activity: 266
What final news?

About what happens after these two weeks. Will everything go back to normal for them or are they getting f*cked by the banks, and the usd locked in some more time ?

legendary
Activity: 1414
HODL OR DIE
Sort of like anticipating the 1st big drop when on a roller coaster; that slow creep towards the inevitable PLUNGE....
N12
donator
Time to decimate the USD from the order book, the best asset out there. The Great Dollar Extraction.
legendary
I really thought 100 was gonna hold till we received final news for the Gox issue, either it would go.

I guess things are really really bearish atm.

80 will surely hold...right? right??

What final news?

Also, 3k sell down to 95.73

Sorry dumbulls who replenished the bids for this guy.
Activity: 266
I really thought 100 was gonna hold till we received final news for the Gox issue, either way it would go.

I guess things are really really bearish atm.

80 will surely hold...right? right??
N12
donator
legendary
WB 98 97 96.

Currently 1k of asks to get above 100..

Interesting.. for the sell that brought us from 98 to 96.2, it would take just as many coins sold now to bring us back there [~1.5k]

Bids filled in quick.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
This market feels like a coiling spring.

The coiling is slow...the release will be epic. Yes we could go more down...but fundamentals say we are going higher in the big picture.

Key word being "feels". I am really curious which TA you are using. I have followed a few pretty good TA guys and I have yet to see anyone, NOT ONE, bullish in the current state.

That's bullish in itself.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
24 Hour bottom, any guesses?

Me-$89
Jump to: