Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33075. (Read 26466099 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
i should go cover my short...

There's something like 30k coins worth of bids between $100 and $105. It's tempting to say that this may be the bottom for the time being.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Whatever happened to that rptard guy, did they let him out of the 'secure unit' yet ?

Being locked up would be good for some people here to avoid the inclination to sell now.I don't think our Finish friend is one of them though.

I guess my dollar-cost averaging scheme just got more effective Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Testing $105ish today? I think as soon as we touch it we will go through it like a hot knife through butter.

Next level to be tested will be $90ish, and next REAL support $80ish. Anyhow, as Oda said earlier I think testing $80 won't happen too soon. But honestly, I think the sooner the better. I wouldn't mind at all going rapidly to $50 and double bottoming it hard, with big volume. That would mean that the only way is UP, slowly, but UP. IMO that's the best case scenario for the bulls. Breaking ATH during this year is not happening IMO. And a rally to $165 won't happen any soon neither.

xseeee ME...but ... the best scenario for a bull is a price drop?   Smiley
yeah , I know i'm reading between lines but still , was funny

For a realistic long-term bull with his feet on the ground (like most of us here) it's indeed the best case scenario, considering we had PARABOLIC growth (=bubble) a few weeks ago.

For a "rptard style" delusional bull short on meds expecting $300k per BTC by the end of the year, I guess "best case scenar¡o" is TO THE MOON and nothing else Wink

Whatever happened to that rptard guy, did they let him out of the 'secure unit' yet ?

I guess they locked him in for good, and they threw the keys of his nut-cell to the toilet, and flushed it a couple of times.

Well, we saw it coming Sad
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
Testing $105ish today? I think as soon as we touch it we will go through it like a hot knife through butter.

Next level to be tested will be $90ish, and next REAL support $80ish. Anyhow, as Oda said earlier I think testing $80 won't happen too soon. But honestly, I think the sooner the better. I wouldn't mind at all going rapidly to $50 and double bottoming it hard, with big volume. That would mean that the only way is UP, slowly, but UP. IMO that's the best case scenario for the bulls. Breaking ATH during this year is not happening IMO. And a rally to $165 won't happen any soon neither.

For a realistic long-term bull with his feet on the ground (like most of us here) it's indeed the best case scenario, considering we had PARABOLIC growth (=bubble) a few weeks ago.

For a "rptard style" delusional bull short on meds expecting $300k per BTC by the end of the year, I guess "best case scenar¡o" is TO THE MOON and nothing else Wink

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
i should go cover my short...
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
I'm still wondering what the 7.5k btc buy at 1pm CET was all about. I didn't see it when it took place, but I'm pretty sure it was one big order.

Why would a whale buy right into the downtrend? He had a slippage alone of 3 or 4 USD. And why not wait a few hours longer and buy even cheaper.

It's too much volume to be a stabilizing move, in my opinion, but it doesn't make much sense otherwise. I'm puzzled.

buying below 120 is a good bet.
we will see 120 again relatively soon.
it won't go down forever, make the most of it while you can.
legendary
everyone is so pessimistic today... you know what to do  Grin

YES. Selling at the bottom so the price goes UP UP UP from there!

Cheesy
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Bears/manipulators/etc: Congratulations guys, you're getting your cheap coins.

Shame (for you) that now, none of us want to buy back in any more.

Enjoy those cheap coins!

Not cheap enough, I'm still holding my USD (with the strongest of hands).

Ah, you need to g to the bathroom? Wink
legendary

Enjoy those cheap coins!

Not cheap enough, I'm still holding my USD (with the strongest of hands).
Activity: 232
I'm still wondering what the 7.5k btc buy at 1pm CET was all about. I didn't see it when it took place, but I'm pretty sure it was one big order.

Why would a whale buy right into the downtrend? He had a slippage alone of 3 or 4 USD. And why not wait a few hours longer and buy even cheaper.

It's too much volume to be a stabilizing move, in my opinion, but it doesn't make much sense otherwise. I'm puzzled.

There could be many reasons.

If could be that he assessed that the price is already low enough.

It could be someone that sold 7.5KBTC at 140 are re-buying them automatically when the price hits a certain threshold.
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

Enjoy those cheap coins!
Wow, you sure sound butthurt. I suggest learning more about how markets work, or simply looking at a long-term price graph of Bitcoin. This has happened before, it will happen again.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

nov 1?
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Either that 105 wall will fall today and we'll see ~97 be touched or 105 will be touched/rebounded off of as it bounces between 106 and 111 until the bid momentum vanishes by Sunday/Monday and someone dumps 25k BTC again.
Activity: 238
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

Enjoy those cheap coins!
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com
My guts feeling is that we will meet $60 again. That is only based on this chart that clearly shows a correlation of traded volume (weekly in currency) and price. I see that there are some exceptions where on a down trend the volume explodes with a decreasing price but the overall trend tells me, $60 would still be high.

That said, I did buy my last bitcoins at $130 as a service to my local community (here in Chile there is not much local community yet) and I don't sell because good news can change the trend in a matter of hours or days, which is faster than I can get my money in and I don't feel comfortable having fiat or money on any exchange waiting for the right time to get stolen or confiscated.
legendary
i don't see any reason for anyone to do this, Right Now.... sellers want to sell as high as possible

I don't see any reason why anyone should by now either

I'm 100% USD and waiting for the inevitable.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

i don't think 105 will be tested today,  maybe next week...

So you refuse to believe that 1k sell can happen and touch 105?

i don't see any reason for anyone to do this, Right Now.... sellers want to sell as high as possible
Jump to: