Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33150. (Read 26465473 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Ask walls retreating. up Up UP.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
How is it a test every time it goes down to whatever price? People sell, price goes down. What's the test part i keep reading about in every other post?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
What's the reverse of up Up UP?

down Down DOWN?  Wink

DOWN Down down

Or side side side.

I'm just happy I was able to cash out my monthly self-allowance at a nice premium to the current price.

Need to pay bills, fund projects, eat good foodzz.

Bitcoin I love you no matter what direction you are going.  Tongue

You did fail on your last prediction though. You know the one where we are at 140 by the end of last month...

Yes my prediction was not correct. If you remember in that post I also said I could be wrong.

lol Try to troll me harder mucus man  Tongue

Here is the quote just for you lol...

I could be wrong but I will post it here anyway:

My Call is that by May 31st, 2013 we will have at least touched the $140 mark we started the month at if not go higher.

See you in a little over a week...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Well after that big panic, there aught to be a lot of itchy trigger fingers with a lot of fiat just trying to break-even.

You think the panic is over?

(...) One acts, one waits to act upon a catalyst.

Price dropping is a catalyst.
Activity: 255
just wait until folks wake up and see that chart.
Activity: 504
why won't people sell lower on stamp...the arbitrage from gox to stamp sucks since it's hard to get fiat back into gox.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Well after that big panic, there aught to be a lot of itchy trigger fingers with a lot of fiat just trying to break-even.

Yes. Panic and extreme caution are 2 different things. One acts, one waits to act upon a catalyst.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
What's the reverse of up Up UP?

down Down DOWN?  Wink

DOWN Down down

Or side side side.

I'm just happy I was able to cash out my monthly self-allowance at a nice premium to the current price.

Need to pay bills, fund projects, eat good foodzz.

Bitcoin I love you no matter what direction you are going.  Tongue

You did fail on your last prediction though. You know the one where we are at 140 by the end of last month...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Panic sellers buying back?

Silly bears

Yeah, right.

Roll Eyes
FNG
Activity: 588
Panic sellers buying back?

Silly bears
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
That last chartbuddy graph looks like a tornado just went through it...  Shocked
A copy of the great landslide of May 2013

Activity: 504
i'm so mad at bitstamp right now

Well at least you have time enough to sell. Tongue Just hope the panic at MtGox lasts long enough for the price at Bitstamp to catch up.

I don't have any coins on stamp only fiat, I thought the stamp price was always a little lower than Gox, so i move all my fiat there to buy in when the prices crashes.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Next test is $115?

no DDOS, dump looks to be over, no more panic selling... that 800 wall at 119 I suspect will hold. Unless the guy dumping isn't finished
Activity: 294
This bull will try to shake you off. Hold tight!
I want to sleep. Where should I place my buy order?

Trying to pick the bottom? I would say statistically I think your chances are the highest at $111 and $101 that those will be temporary bottoms. Not sure if statistically this is true, but I would think that right above big psychological resistance points has the highest chance to bottom out before a rebounce.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
i'm so mad at bitstamp right now

Well at least you have time enough to sell. Tongue Just hope the panic at MtGox lasts long enough for the price at Bitstamp to catch up.
Jump to: