Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33148. (Read 26465473 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Well, looks like were back at 2 weeks ago. We'll reach 130 again in 10 days followed by another big dump and repeat it all over again Smiley
I highly doubt it, the trendline since 50 has now been pretty brutally smashed. I feel 100 isn't far off at this point. I don't care about the buying happening at the moment, just the bounce after a huge drop. This feels like a desperation push by a big player, we could be testing the broken trendline now before continued drop. These big players should have come out in the last couple days to get us over 132-135. Already back at 123 before I finished this. Lets see where we go. I'd love to be wrong.

Damn, going back to 100 would be really bad.
Yep, after that... this could potentially take us back all the way to test $50 again, maybe even $40. It would be the buying opportunity of the lifetime if we climb again after that, but this could take many months, and it is only a buying opportunity if it doesn't break lower then that of course. Confidence will be smashed for a good long time if we start dropping to that range. Arrggg I hate this, I would have much rather things just continued up.

I believe its the 8k wall which is to blame , creating a false sense of security and when a big whale saw an opportunity to take advantage of it,creating a panic by eating that wall,now its worse than what would have been a normal retest..
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Well, looks like were back at 2 weeks ago. We'll reach 130 again in 10 days followed by another big dump and repeat it all over again Smiley
I highly doubt it, the trendline since 50 has now been pretty brutally smashed. I feel 100 isn't far off at this point. I don't care about the buying happening at the moment, just the bounce after a huge drop. This feels like a desperation push by a big player, we could be testing the broken trendline now before continued drop. These big players should have come out in the last couple days to get us over 132-135. Already back at 123 before I finished this. Lets see where we go. I'd love to be wrong.

Yep, after that... this could potentially take us back all the way to test $50 again, maybe even $40. It would be the buying opportunity of the lifetime if we climb again after that, but this could take many months, and it is only a buying opportunity if it doesn't break lower then that of course. Confidence will be smashed for a good long time if we start dropping to that range. Arrggg I hate this, I would have much rather things just continued up.

The loss of confidence if we go that low again will be massive. So lets hope this won't happen.
legendary
Activity: 840
Supposing that the big sale was a shock and not a trend reversal, I expect that a triangle consolidation pattern will unfold on the 15-minute chart, perhaps with the apex at  $125.

But we ripped straight through the trendline we've been on since 50.  Embarrassed Angry
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Supposing that the big sale was a shock and not a trend reversal, I expect that a triangle consolidation pattern will unfold on the hourly chart, perhaps with the apex at  $125.

In clearer terms?

LOL sell  Tongue
legendary
Supposing that the big sale was a shock and not a trend reversal, I expect that a triangle consolidation pattern will unfold on the hourly chart, perhaps with the apex at  $125.

In clearer terms?
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed
Supposing that the big sale was a shock and not a trend reversal, I expect that a triangle consolidation pattern will unfold on the 15-minute chart, perhaps with the apex at  $125.

legendary
WTF world war 3 on a sunday morning..The best roller coaster ever..managed to sell part at 130
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
It's as if someone let go of the market reins...
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1246
Well it seems the day traders are back again lol. Let's trade this $10 swing. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362
huhu fake 6K 125$ wall
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
FNG
Activity: 588

Yes, i realize how EXTREMELY wrong my prediction was haha.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
we are back to 129 Cheesy
No, we even break resistance at 130.
legendary
Activity: 1246
And we're back to $129! Omg this is hilarious! Cheesy
Jump to: