Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33262. (Read 26463764 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I don't have that many.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Clearly someone did, or they wouldn't have sold.

Glad you see my point.

So what's your prediction?

I don't have one. I just don't think this overly bullish ambiance is a good thing.

Like I said in another thread, this time I will unload my coins if it goes down, contrary to 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QM79i-lXQ
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Glad you see my point.

Granted, but I do not see any reason for it to crash again, any time soon, there's too many wanting to buy at a lower price, like you. Some of them will get impatient, or risk missing the train. From a TA point of view, it looks bullish. That previous chart looked bearish.

This is want you think it will happen , or what you WANT to happen ? Smiley

Both, but the market doesn't care what I want. So I go with what I think will happen, if what I want and what I think both happen to coincide, so be it.

Some notes:
The bitcoin loans are getting increasingly more expensive on Bitfinex.

The buy wall at $121 is very strong, because that's the lowest it will go in this consolidating triangle.

Not much of a sell wall between $123-124, which is about where the resistance is right now.

Lots of positive/neutral news recently.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Glad you see my point.

I don't have one. I just don't think this overly bullish ambiance is a good thing.

Like I said in another thread, this time I will unload my coins if it goes down, contrary to 2011.

The bigger difference in the fact you'll buy back in when it bottoms out, which was contrary to what most people did in 2011.  Wink
Activity: 826
in defi we trust

Glad you see my point.

Granted, but I do not see any reason for it to crash again, any time soon, there's too many wanting to buy at a lower price, like you. Some of them will get impatient, or risk missing the train. From a TA point of view, it looks bullish. That previous chart looked bearish.

This is want you think it will happen , or what you WANT to happen ? Smiley

Glad you see my point.

Glad you see my point.

Activity: 252

Glad you see my point.

legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
It's different this time™

Glad you see my point.
Fair warning, but there wasn't so much good news back then, and that stability had a slight downward trend, while this one is slightly upward.

The $30 price peak revealed Bitcoin to the world.
It was unthinkable that the price would go down when so many people had been exposed to this world changing invention.

Fair warning, but there wasn't so much good news back then, and that stability had a slight downward trend, while this one is slightly upward.

The $30 price peak revealed Bitcoin to the world.
It was unthinkable that the price would go down when so many people had been exposed to this world changing invention.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
A friendly reminder from a 2011 survivor.

Graph

legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
It obviously broke a very strong support a while before it started to crash
So did we.

Just stay on your toes, that's all I'm saying.

Bubbles are an exception; for any excess rise, there has to be an excess fall, before it will pick up the underlying trend again. From the way I see it, it's doing very well, higher lows, higher highs.
Activity: 826
in defi we trust
I believe they call this stage 'denial'

There is a bit more to the story , right?  The spike before that led to this... but I would be labeled a bear if I bring that up. Smiley
It obviously broke a very strong support a while before it started to crash
So did we.

Just stay on your toes, that's all I'm saying.

It obviously broke a very strong support a while before it started to crash- and in what looks like a downward trend.

Lower highs, and only slightly higher lows- people wanting to cut their losses at near the same price where they bought, when they had thought it was going to finally go up the first time. This kind of repeating pattern eventually loses steam and it crashes before recovering.

Jump to: