Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33268. (Read 26463667 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
(...)gox volume for Saturday was 22k, Sunday 20k, both extremely low. However, weekend can be low. If Monday volume not nearer 60k then grab the worry beads.

Still no worry beads, Solex?

Wheres this image from?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code
(...)gox volume for Saturday was 22k, Sunday 20k, both extremely low. However, weekend can be low. If Monday volume not nearer 60k then grab the worry beads.

That site has only been going a few days, and we need those stats going back a couple of weeks.
Obviously any one day could have more people hitting bids than asks while the market is fairly static.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

This is BIG BIG news, if it is true. I had imagined most Western regulators would be strong-armed by the US... and they may still might... but nonetheless this is very promising indeed. We need a sane counterpoint to the US' War on Everything We Can't Track, and we might just have it right here.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Guys... y u no log scale!!!
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I was looking at a weaker support this whole time, that one appears much stronger. I forgot to look at that one altogether. .

I wonder if the weaker one will hold.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code

Absolutely. But one could say, we already left the triangle due to the side drift and there was no huge move. But bid/ask sum is still rising, what makes it somehow even more explosive. Your chart illustrates another thing pretty well. The price bounced on the trendline 16. april - 03. may on 15. may again. Pretty strong, I'd say.

Agreed.

frozenlock, the area from may 3rd onward. Smart TA guy like you can see these things without the lines being drawn!
Back on topic. The daily chart looks to have a bullish triangle with higher lows. Breakout coming, anyone?

I don't see it.

Could you draw it?  Grin

I can almost see the cup and handle pattern forming as we speak!

Honestly though, there's a limit to how delusional I can be. .
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
we've really come along way. little over two weeks ago $1 got 100 bitcoins and now it takes over $100 to get 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqEdBCKFPAo#t=1m28s
Back on topic. The daily chart looks to have a bullish triangle with higher lows. Breakout coming, anyone?

I don't see it.

Could you draw it?  Grin

Based on where the upward green arrow is pointing, I would concur an upward breakout is definitely within the realm of possibility!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Wow, one of the few instances of the last years where our politicians aren't sucking Obama's...

Anyhow, good news.  Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

Absolutely. But one could say, we already left the triangle due to the side drift and there was no huge move. But bid/ask sum is still rising, what makes it somehow even more explosive. Your chart illustrates another thing pretty well. The price bounced on the trendline 16. april - 03. may on 15. may again. Pretty strong, I'd say.

Also this:

122-125 is a strong resistance, but the lows get higher and when/if it breaks... the sky is the limit™. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Jump to: