Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33509. (Read 26461467 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed
Manipulator... Everyone in this thread is a manipulator.
Even in multi-player zero-sum games there may be significant advantages to players, i.e. win-win situations, resulting from the sharing of noisy or misleading information.

I am here because I believe that what I learn helps me to multiply my bitcoins. I do not believe that what I say meaningfully affects the bitcoin exchange market, and the criticism my ideas receive is easier to accept than lessons taught solely by the market.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Seems like there aren't many who think they should sell now. Volume is gone. The jumps between 115-122 happen, because there are almost no coins. One bigger sell/buy and it's instantly +-5.

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Hehe, so strange to see rampion bullish at 120  Grin

I'm a bull long term, but short term I expected this bubble to capitulate further down as per Slippery Slope. Anyhow, after the last sell off to $80 (I expected going down to at least $60ish), I'm starting to think that visiting again $80 or below is unlikely, which of course contraddicts the strategy I decided to follow after April, 10th. The fact is that it looks like all the sellers already made their big sell offs. I'm still not going all in, I still keep my bids all the way down, I still think that the $90 to $120 rally we had during the weekend was a joke... But somehow I'm starting to realize that bears are running low of ammo, I kinda feel it.
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Hehe, so strange to see rampion bullish at 120  Grin
legendary
Man, where are all the bears? This is all the bullets they have? None of my bids got filled, and I had one at $116... How is that possible? I got goxxed?
legendary
Duelbits.com
Manipulators, manipulators everywhere  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?
Huzzah! Just got my funds on Gox, now the price can drop!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

And the consensus: PLEASE GIVE ME YUR CHEEP CONIZ.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
As Eurotrash said, the rice is not going to sink straight to the bottom. Patience...

Though the fact so many of us here expected this dump, may have a dampening effect.
I agree, the rice never sinks straight to the bottom, it always seems to float for a bit!  Tongue Grin
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
As Eurotrash said, the rice is not going to sink straight to the bottom. Patience...

Though the fact so many of us here expected this dump, may have a dampening effect.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
SAQ
Activity: 56

I didn't mean just touching it, I meant make the price hover around some lower point than 120.

But yeah its around 117 - 118 now. Still, I sense bear weakness and bulls holding ground.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SilkRoad/comments/1ds1bo/dpr_is_the_fucking_boss/

Nice. Silk Road fully up.

It seems to me things are heating up for the next leg up to 135.

Will it be this evening or tomorrow though?
legendary
Duelbits.com
Lol

We gone from 80 to 125 in 2 days and bears can't even take it down to 120.

Can't profit from this war though, so can we have a winner and do these movements within some boundary.

They took it down to 115 in the last couple minutes. What charts are you looking at?  Smiley

Man, they took it down to 115, but it doesn't seem they have enough bullet to even test $100 ATM.

When did you become a bull?  Grin

108-125 was in 24h, 125 to 115 in 20 minutes though.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Team red is running low on ammo, folks...

Nope. Just getting started.  Grin

Here's my points

1. Gox is still the price setter. Not bitstamp nor btcchina. Gox still rules (unfortunately).
2. No fresh money has arrived on Gox yet. It is late night over there after 5 days with banks closed.

So if bulls have run out of ammo and bears too - which is likely so after 5 days with no fresh money coming in - mostly pigs are still trading, chaotically battling over a few coins. In these conditions price has to fall slightly*.
Because dollars are silently being peeled by Gox fees at every change of hands of every single satoshi.

Comments anyone?  Smiley

* EDIT: for the next few hours I mean. After that I have no idea what will happen.
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

I didn't mean just touching it, I meant make the price hover around some lower point than 120.

But yeah its around 117 - 118 now. Still, I sense bear weakness and bulls holding ground.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SilkRoad/comments/1ds1bo/dpr_is_the_fucking_boss/
SAQ
Activity: 56
Lol

Can't profit from this war though, so can we have a winner and do these movements within some boundary.

They took it down to 115 in the last couple minutes. What charts are you looking at?  Smiley

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
For 1btc to be worth $300k, it would mean that bitcoins has a market cap of 330 trillion dollars. That is, 330 trillion dollars would need to be spent in buying bitcoins. That is not going to happen. Not this year, not this decade, probably not even this century unless we get an American Zimbabwe.

completely wrong ...
there is something you do not understand

imagine;

if there were only four coins;

- one never traded
- one sold/bought @ 1$
- another @ 20$
- and the last one @ 300$

-> final market-cap 1200$
-> "invested" money 321$
-> thin air 879$ (nearly 3/4 of market-cap)

got me?

I was always wandering if people know hat market-cap really means
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Lol

Man, they took it down to 115, but it doesn't seem they have enough bullet to even test $100 ATM.
Yes, perhaps so, haha, but 115 is different than 120, and I was simply noting that.  Cheesy
legendary
Lol

Jump to: