Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33556. (Read 26460963 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Let's throw random numbers and see who's gonna be right on monday then?

I'm calling $65, Monday. 8PM UTC.

Potato by Smarch 33rd.

But seriously, I'm going to randomly guess 94.30 by Monday 8pm
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode
SAQ
Activity: 56
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!
Let's throw random numbers and see who's gonna be right on monday then?

I'm calling $65, Monday. 8PM UTC.
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed
we've reached a short-term bottom. rebound is likely,

Your analysis makes me feel comfortable with a prudent-sized profit-taking limit order for the weekend positioned in front of the ask wall at $105, using some of the lots bought at $87 and $80.

Based solely upon a comparison with the corresponding August 1, 2011 capitulation, I believe that this bottom of this capitulation could still be two or three days away, i.e. Monday, and could also feature a 15% culminating selling blow-off as did the comparison. And most importantly, I believe that this bottom is not the post-bubble bottom.

For reference, I have dubbed this one the Great Capitulation of 2013 - none bigger.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Being played like cheap violins. Glad I'm not trading right now. I'm not immune.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
this statement is false
I'm more interested in who's selling. $90s is cheap considering it was over $150 last week. I actually might buy back in if that wall stays like that(bought in 80s, sold at $95).

market sentiment lags price perfectly Wink
Activity: 70
Who the hell is buying at those prices...

Sometimes I don't understand this market at all. I swear.

I'm more interested in who's selling. $90s is cheap considering it was over $150 last week. I actually might buy back in if that wall stays like that(bought in 80s, sold at $95).
supernode
So now almost everyone is a bear? Investor cycle says we are going up then.  Tongue

ok wake me up when we going up bro.
Stephen Reed
So now almost everyone is a bear? Investor cycle says we are going up then.  Tongue

I accuse you, yes you, of selection bias.
this statement is false

Someone who will regret it in couple of hours Cheesy

try 6 hours.

-===-

*10-day 2-hour scale*

-===-

we've reached a short-term bottom. rebound is likely, CCI will reach to its recent high (at about -50), and then likely bounce. this corresponds with a price of about $100. if we break through this resistance, we could see as high as $125, although mitigating factors like low liquidity on weekends may affect these values.

--arepo

edit:

exactly, the utter despair on the forums today along with the oversold signals on many oscillators, and a high-volume doji at the $80 bottom all point to a significant rebound.

Activity: 728
Activity: 19

https://i.imgur.com/QbUjD.gif

+1
Stephen Reed
And yet another triangle. Duh ... make that one hour - not four hours as it says in the immutable image below.

how did you come up with a downward direction here? i see the triangle, but triangle formations themselves tend not to have directional bias. by my analysis we've reached a short-term bottom.

Hey, when the first team is off the field, they send in the likes of me.

I saw the channel containing the embedded pattern. Regarding nested patterns, to what degree are containing patterns influential with regard to immediately contained technical patterns?
supernode

Stephen Reed
I am considering a limit sell order in case some big, 9000+ BTC buyer says damn all to slippage over the weekend. Biased to the downside for three days, sell at say $105 this weekend, anticipating a buy back on Monday morning below $90?
Activity: 728
Gox must be loving this. So much money in fees made today...
this statement is false
And yet another triangle. Duh ... make that one hour - not four hours as it says in the immutable image below.

how did you come up with a downward direction here? i see the triangle, but triangle formations themselves tend not to have directional bias. by my analysis we've reached a short-term bottom.
Jump to: