Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33559. (Read 26460970 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Does anyone else think that volume has dropped off? If so then no wall-busting power until likely Monday.

That's what I'm seeing too.

everyone sold off b4 the weekend, now they wait for lower prices
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Does anyone else think that volume has dropped off? If so then no wall-busting power until likely Monday.

That's what I'm seeing too.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100

We've had crashes on Fridays afternoons (pst) before. I guess it depends on whether or not the people who bought between $79-90 want to risk going to sleep holding bitcoins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Btw, this is the last day when we see $95 EVER, you can quote me on that.  Cool

And quoted.

Wonder if that will ever go explained, because I've seen $95 (and lower) now so many times in the last 24 hours....

Explanation ... he's full of shit and talking his book
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
its going to take some time, but we will  be stable above 100 and then 200 and then 300 and then.... well you'll buy back in  Tongue

I'm saving some fiat for $500  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
its going to take some time, but we will  be stable above 100 and then 200 and then 300 and then.... well you'll buy back in  Tongue
Activity: 910

Btw, this is the last day when we see $95 EVER, you can quote me on that.  Cool

And quoted.

Wonder if that will ever go explained, because I've seen $95 (and lower) now so many times in the last 24 hours....
Activity: 434
convert all BTC to LTC during the transition

Ah Litecoin... a day in the speculation forum wouldn't be really complete without someone pumping you.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!
I don't actually think it's going to drop much further until Monday. It's Friday evening here in Europe and over the weekend not much is going to happen as is usually the case.

That's my $0.02 Tongue
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
News: All users of Bitcoin-Qt/bitcoind versions 0.7.2 and earlier are required to upgrade to 0.8.1 or apply a manual workaround by May 15. More info.

what will happen to users that don't upgrade  Huh
you are likely to be left behind and will be out of sync with the rest of the Bitcoin network.

what the F?

convert all BTC to LTC during the transition

Activity: 628

IF and only IF this is a "flag pattern", it should be similar to the previous one, so let's say target is $103 and absolute peak $105? Any serious analyst here to comment?

Yeah, I agree, the upside is limited for now. Your range sounds about right to me
Didn't recognise the 'flag' but that's what I see ...

This is what I saw...

Very interesing "flag" or "triangle", I still believe it's a flag, because I found this momentum:
Activity: 280
And yet another triangle. Duh ... make that one hour - not four hours as it says in the immutable image below.

It's already breaking downwards.

It probably still needs to go back over $100 before resuming the downward trend though. I think it's just noise.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
And yet another triangle. Duh ... make that one hour - not four hours as it says in the immutable image below.

It's already breaking downwards.
Activity: 686
Stephen Reed

IF and only IF this is a "flag pattern", it should be similar to the previous one, so let's say target is $103 and absolute peak $105? Any serious analyst here to comment?

Yeah, I agree, the upside is limited for now. Your range sounds about right to me

This is what I saw...

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Ah found the reason for the 0.01 orders on mtgox:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1dmmqy/how_to_break_the_mtgox_trading_engine_with_normal/

Produce lag on your own Cheesy

Yours,
timfah

omg did a monkey code their trading engine?

Jump to: