Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33596. (Read 26460903 times)

Activity: 841
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1428
Cheap coinz to scoop, pretty sure of a bounce ahead
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006
Some medium selloffs to start the morning.

> Current trend: -4.49900 USD, Volume:3355.0823 BTC

-4.5 bucks across 11M BTC is 49,5 million reduction in "market cap", for which the seller received only ~300K USD.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Some medium selloffs to start the morning.

Kept going a bit.

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Failed to tick 6 confirmations button while withdrawing from gox, how many weeks I'll wait now?  Cheesy
Activity: 350
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"
Haha we finally reached the blue line again.

But what does it mean?! Haha, I'll be damned if I know. Oversold? Dare I make presumptions or do I just remain the neutral messenger? Smiley

Slight edit: the line was slightly off, it should be passing through $110/$11 right now but we definitely shot down through it yesterday.
legendary
Activity: 840
Haha we finally reached the blue line again.
Activity: 350
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"
This may not mean anything.

legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
yanks selling off again?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Oh look, the price has recovered... again.... after the "crash for no reason".

When will people learn?

If people are willing to pay a premium for their BTC, make them pay FFS. Stop giving them away for cheap!

You have a strange notion of recovery  Grin

Bulls clinching on false hope of recovery..i'm afraid it is the start of a downtrend slope with bouncing.
Activity: 89
Merit: 12

When will people learn?

If people are willing to pay a premium for their BTC, make them pay FFS. Stop giving them away for cheap!

You have a strange notion of recovery  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

When will people learn?

legendary
This person/bot that keeps putting up 250-400btc around 122.50 is getting annoying, let it climb a bit and sell your coins for more... 124...126...  Roll Eyes
legendary
As I said in the thread you link all this means is people can't be tax dodgers with bitcoin in the eyes of the government. Is this really a suprrise to anyone?

I would say yes about those with AnCap rose-colored Bitcoin glasses.
I suppose you are right! That is just lala land crazyness thinking in my eyes, haha.  Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)
Anyone else having trouble logging into Gox right now or is it just me? (going to bed right now, hopefully things will be back to normal when i wake up)
In Gord We Trust
As I said in the thread you link all this means is people can't be tax dodgers with bitcoin in the eyes of the government. Is this really a suprrise to anyone?

I would say yes about those with AnCap rose-colored Bitcoin glasses.
legendary
As I said in the thread you linked all this means is people can't be tax dodgers with bitcoin in the eyes of the government. Is this really a suprise to anyone?
In Gord We Trust
Activity: 644
https://primedao.eth.link/#/
So does the order book have a set refresh rate? How often does the depth chart update?
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
Jump to: