Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33597. (Read 26460917 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
In Gord We Trust
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
https://primedao.eth.link/#/
So does the order book have a set refresh rate? How often does the depth chart update?
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
it will crash as quick as it climbed, bull trap! the situation is bearish, don't panic buy, just wait and see..

You can see on the charts that the price was coiling up in a triangle like pattern that broke to the upside. Perhaps the market simply needed a test of that 100ish area.

The hype is OVER for the "time being". If one is not day-trading it is risky to enter NOW.

Bitcoin didn't have hyped after the crash in summer 2012, it just humbly moved along and slowly rose. Lack of hype doesn't have to be the end of everything.

I didn't say its the end but the 2012 crash lead to a slow long slide to $2, so expect a similar slide albeit at a higher bottom.

BTW, Bid wall at 121 disappeared, clearly was an attempt to push the price by the same person pulling in 3.4k

Here comes the slide down...

Well, the 2011 crash lead to $2. The 2012 crash slowly hovered along sideways before gradually climbing over the months.
legendary
Activity: 1428
it will crash as quick as it climbed, bull trap! the situation is bearish, don't panic buy, just wait and see..

You can see on the charts that the price was coiling up in a triangle like pattern that broke to the upside. Perhaps the market simply needed a test of that 100ish area.

The hype is OVER for the "time being". If one is not day-trading it is risky to enter NOW.

Bitcoin didn't have hyped after the crash in summer 2012, it just humbly moved along and slowly rose. Lack of hype doesn't have to be the end of everything.

I didn't say its the end but the 2012 crash lead to a slow long slide to $2, so expect a similar slide albeit at a higher bottom.

BTW, Bid wall at 121 disappeared, clearly was an attempt to push the price by the same person pulling in 3.4k

Here comes the slide down...
legendary

legendary

Activity: 411

thanks for this pushup.. the bigger my short shall be lol
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com

Hope it needs another one Grin
legendary

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Many funny moments on this sub-forum. Right now i'm interested in what arepo will say. A few days ago everyone that wasn't a bear was a fool according to him and we would never go below 120. Then as price started to dive every bull was wrong and we would touch 90's short term. Now as price is starting to rise again i wonder if he is going to change his mind again..  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Damnit... I wanted to go to sleep...

Now I must wait to see if the price crosses my threshold.  Angry

Somehow shit always happens when you're asleep in bitcoin world   Angry
Activity: 434
Damnit... I wanted to go to sleep...

Now I must wait to see if the price crosses my threshold.  Angry
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
This is one of the weirdest pushes up i've seen. Bewildered!
copper member
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
You guys see manipulation everywhere.

I see a bunch of people panic buying.

I've been watching how  buy order of 1000 coins was moving back and forth slowly but surely while the price was going up, not that order is at 121.... that's ONE single person/bot moving that order. not multiple people...and it was systematically appearing so that's why I think this is the doing of one account only followed by smaller fish..
You guys see manipulation everywhere.

I see a bunch of people panic buying.
copper member
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
What is happeniiiiing?!?!
Seems the market is confident after a test of the 100-110 range.  Cheesy
this is market manipulation at its finest... whoever dumped yesterday, is re-buying at lower prices now..
makes total sense... waited to make sure the bottom was reached and now is rebuying again...
legendary
Seems the market is confident after a test of the 100-110 range.  Cheesy
Jump to: