Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33704. (Read 26462280 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
That $130 wall just got wrecked.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Well that didn't last long  Smiley

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 210
Someone just bought over 5k BTC in one move. The smart money is taking it's position to prepare for the next great bull market.
Bids continue to pile up. Asks as well, but much fewer.

And now some action. Whoever is doing these big morning buys is waking up at the same time I am  Cool

Uh, daaaaammmmnnnn.

And through.

And up and away.

Is the U.S. the only one trading on gox lately? Lol, absolutely nothing happened the whole time they were asleep and now we're at $129.5 when they start to wake up.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Things are starting to move now, hold onto your hats ladies and gentlemen. Wink
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Some bullish news: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1cxdrr/reuters_tv_interview_with_mt_gox_in_tokyo/

Inflows: Between $5 million and $20 million / day
Outflows: $300k to $1 million / day

That means that in April between $100 million and $400 million was added to the market. When confidence is restored, the price could go ballistic once again.

Wow, no wonder the bid sum keeps hitting new ATHs. 23m and still rising

No surprise here, who did you think bought 200M dollars worth of bitcoins at $50-$100?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
here we go. Hey BEARS, don't buy back in okay? Not yet... Tongue
Activity: 448
These are taken from the old Wall Observer thread:
April 3:
This week is gonna be fun.

Why should I welcome you, Loaded Stormcrow?

A just question, my liege. Late is the hour in which this venture capitalist chooses to appear. "Lathspell" I name him. Ill news is an ill guest.

Activity: 350
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"

I've removed my Bid at $121, I have more to gain by being all-in right now. Opportunity for profit-taking when we approach $150 Smiley

Been looking for a cheap entry point for 16 hours now and none has come. All the volume spikes have seen moves upwards in a slow but steady fashion.

I don't even care if I missed out on a DDoS sale, it's too much work to trade a drop right now.

Mood: bullish.
legendary
$115 never again, takers?

Reasoning:

I have charted the spot_price/ATH price over Jan-Mar, and I think the rally has already resumed. You can offer to bet with quite good odds that we will never cross 0.95*previous_ATH. And you win the bet with a surprisingly good probability. Chart it yourself, lol. I almost always bought at ATH during those months, since it was the least risky entry point.

The supply of people that think that we are in a bubble/denial/bear market/correction/consolidation/younameit is dwindling, and it's dwindling fast. Especially their economic share of the market is about to be crushed if they do not buy back soon.

Do you still see the people that sold out in February? Where are they? LOL, they made their $10k and are out for good. The next time they will hold bitcoins is when they receive their salary.

Any takers?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Some bullish news: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1cxdrr/reuters_tv_interview_with_mt_gox_in_tokyo/

That means that in April between $100 million and $400 million was added to the market. When confidence is restored, the price could go ballistic once again.

very interesting.  Roll Eyes

Okay bears now is your chance to be creative on how $5 to $20 million incoming cash into bitcoin will send the price lower.....LAWL  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
$115 never again, takers?

Reasoning:

I have charted the spot_price/ATH price over Jan-Mar, and I think the rally has already resumed. You can offer to bet with quite good odds that we will never cross 0.95*previous_ATH. And you win the bet with a surprisingly good probability. Chart it yourself, lol. I almost always bought at ATH during those months, since it was the least risky entry point.

The supply of people that think that we are in a bubble/denial/bear market/correction/consolidation/younameit is dwindling, and it's dwindling fast. Especially their economic share of the market is about to be crushed if they do not buy back soon.

Do you still see the people that sold out in February? Where are they? LOL, they made their $10k and are out for good. The next time they will hold bitcoins is when they receive their salary.
Activity: 411
aaaaaaaaandddd we are go! Smiley

Wow, no wonder the bid sum keeps hitting new ATHs. 23m and still rising
Activity: 210

Activity: 350
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"

Decent wall at $120. I have an optimistic Bid just above it, I don't see it being filled any time soon Smiley

Same distance in BTC as to the $145 wall.
legendary
Activity: 1357
Merit: 1004
Jump to: