Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33700. (Read 26462222 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
150 certainly looks like a bad mofo at the moment. Then 130 did too at some point. It might happen the 120's again, few days of trying to break 150.

Wouldnt be surprised if the wall at 150 is composed of mostly fake orders that will be moved.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
150 certainly looks like a bad mofo at the moment. Then 130 did too at some point. It might happen the 120's again, few days of trying to break 150.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Situation looks very similar to April 7th from that graph, volume numbers are also similar. Main difference is though that total bid sum (and ask sum too) is way higher.
Yes really quite remarkable. April 7th set us back almost exactly 2 weeks. We won't be truly out of the woods until the ask sum roughly halves.
My preference (as if I what I fancy has any influence at all Wink ) is that the total ask remained high so that people don't get the 'out of the woods' feeling resulting in another bonkers spending spree and its inevitable consequence!

I like loads of bitcoins on the order book as a constant reminder that people will sell if the price is right and could easily sell loads - so don't get carried away with the buying!

Well, there's ~25k of that orderbook just to $150.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Situation looks very similar to April 7th from that graph, volume numbers are also similar. Main difference is though that total bid sum (and ask sum too) is way higher.
Yes really quite remarkable. April 7th set us back almost exactly 2 weeks. We won't be truly out of the woods until the ask sum roughly halves.
My preference (as if I what I fancy has any influence at all Wink ) is that the total ask remained high so that people don't get the 'out of the woods' feeling resulting in another bonkers spending spree and its inevitable consequence!

I like loads of bitcoins on the order book as a constant reminder that people will sell if the price is right and could easily sell loads - so don't get carried away with the buying!

Keep in mind fiat paper = infinite money supply
Bitcoin = 11 million coins to date
Activity: 784
Merit: 506

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
No! When it reaches 1000$, I'll buy a Bitcoin ATM and spread the joy  Grin

Great idea!   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
No significant resistance until $150.
Activity: 280
Activity: 434
What if the whole crash was the mid-May'11 phase of the bubble (for those of you who were there back then)?

What if it all ends, not at $266, but at $1000?  Grin

I was here for the 2011 bubble, I would enjoy this scenario greatly!  Grin

Thousands of bitcoiners are going to retire soon!

No! When it reaches 1000$, I'll buy a Bitcoin ATM and spread the joy  Grin
bitcoin hundred-aire
What if the whole crash was the mid-May'11 phase of the bubble (for those of you who were there back then)?

Thousands of bitcoiners are going to retire soon!
legendary
Activity: 840

bitcoin hundred-aire

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
1000$ by the end of the year, like eating candies candles?

I corrected your statement, hope you don't mind
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Bear logic: Quickly sell at 139 b4 it shots over 150
Going down a bit. Still incredibly low volume.

Activity: 392
1000$ by the end of the year, like eating candies?

With pleasure, M. With pleasure.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Any idea why Bitcoinity is still showing <140?

139.46 USD / BTC
mtgox    0.01   2 minutes ago    140.67
WTF?

Sometimes it seems to get "stuck", F5 usually sorts it out.
Jump to: