Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33703. (Read 26462273 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
$135 just fell.

And up.

And up.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

Smoothie, how come you are so fast to answer everywhere? I am starting to wonder if you have hired people or scripted bots to make your replies. You tend to write a new answer faster than I read the new posts in the interesting threads. Respect. Tongue

Tongue can't sleep.

LOL not sure why. But it isn't coffee.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
what caused the "crash" when it went to 136 on the 19th?

Last time when I bought at this price it crashed! So I better sell quickly now that I made 1% profit! Shocked
Activity: 224
Smoothie, how come you are so fast to answer everywhere? I am starting to wonder if you have hired people or scripted bots to make your replies. You tend to write a new answer faster than I read the new posts in the interesting threads. Respect. Tongue
legendary
Uhh people selling?

Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1020
what i find amazing is that before, when the $130 wall was there we were 58k btc down to $100. Even after nearly 10k btc bought the number has RISEN to 61k btc!

So the buying of the wall did'nt even scratch the bid side, in fact we've got stronger even after nearly 10k coins were bought

edit: back over 10k bids as well, first time ever yesterday
Whenever the price moves it drags orders behind it. Already thinking about how to compensate this in a chart.
Triangle spotted. Ooops, I drew the volume line in the wrong spot, but whatever.

It was a bullish triangle!

legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Sent money to the exchange today. Prices are bound to go up with at least 25% the next 2 days with my luck. Smiley

Shall I sell my BTC, that would make the price explode for sure!

I find these indicators to be the most reliable, far better than all the TA. My theory is: "The price moves in the direction that creates the most grief for the highest amount of people."
Right! Financial markets are zero-sum games. If a trader makes a profit, there is a corresponding loss somewhere else. Pareto's Principal, I think applies to the proportion of traders that profit the most, i.e. 20% of traders make 80% of profit. Accordingly, most traders suffer - they may profit but not as much as the 'average'.

isn't that why we love our bears so much? Roll Eyes
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed
Sent money to the exchange today. Prices are bound to go up with at least 25% the next 2 days with my luck. Smiley

I find these indicators to be the most reliable, far better than all the TA. My theory is: "The price moves in the direction that creates the most grief for the highest amount of people."
Right! Financial markets are zero-sum games. If a trader makes a profit, there is a corresponding loss somewhere else. Pareto's Principal, I think applies to the proportion of traders that profit the most, i.e. 20% of traders make 80% of profit. Accordingly, most traders suffer - they may profit but not as much as the 'average'.
legendary
$115 never again, takers?

Reasoning:

I have charted the spot_price/ATH price over Jan-Mar, and I think the rally has already resumed. You can offer to bet with quite good odds that we will never cross 0.95*previous_ATH. And you win the bet with a surprisingly good probability. Chart it yourself, lol. I almost always bought at ATH during those months, since it was the least risky entry point.

The supply of people that think that we are in a bubble/denial/bear market/correction/consolidation/younameit is dwindling, and it's dwindling fast. Especially their economic share of the market is about to be crushed if they do not buy back soon.

Do you still see the people that sold out in February? Where are they? LOL, they made their $10k and are out for good. The next time they will hold bitcoins is when they receive their salary.

Any takers?  Roll Eyes

Yeah sure, I'll take that bet at even odds. If at any point in the future, the price drops below $115 you pay me 1000 BTC. If not, I pay you 1000 BTC.  Wink

lol lovely odds
Activity: 169
Firstbits : 1Hannes
$115 never again, takers?

Reasoning:

I have charted the spot_price/ATH price over Jan-Mar, and I think the rally has already resumed. You can offer to bet with quite good odds that we will never cross 0.95*previous_ATH. And you win the bet with a surprisingly good probability. Chart it yourself, lol. I almost always bought at ATH during those months, since it was the least risky entry point.

The supply of people that think that we are in a bubble/denial/bear market/correction/consolidation/younameit is dwindling, and it's dwindling fast. Especially their economic share of the market is about to be crushed if they do not buy back soon.

Do you still see the people that sold out in February? Where are they? LOL, they made their $10k and are out for good. The next time they will hold bitcoins is when they receive their salary.

Any takers?  Roll Eyes

Yeah sure, I'll take that bet at even odds. If at any point in the future, the price drops below $115 you pay me 1000 BTC. If not, I pay you 1000 BTC.  Wink

Round 2 is starting.

The smaller fish have noticed and have started noming.

Activity: 576
Merit: 500
Alright guys, I just sold some at $132. This means the price will be ~$200 by the end of the week.

You're welcome.

legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
These are taken from the old Wall Observer thread:
April 3:
This week is gonna be fun.

Why should I welcome you, Loaded Stormcrow?

A just question, my liege. Late is the hour in which this venture capitalist chooses to appear. "Lathspell" I name him. Ill news is an ill guest.

Maybe Loaded just got furious because of your comment, now repent before you feel his wrath. Tongue
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
$132.45 and rising (for now). Correction soon.
Jump to: