Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33740. (Read 26462710 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
One hundred for sure.. What a hell of bucks being poured in. 99,95
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Activity: 144
Empty vessels make most noise.
Please have a look at where the bid sum actually resides. Half of it is below $60/Ƀ, $2M are even below $25/Ƀ. I call manipulators all those that move millions but park them at market – 50%.

These are just as likely to be lucif and co. waiting for their tea leaf predictions to come true.

Hay don't knock tea-leaf predictions! I remember being told the same not so long ago Grin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOM

NOM NOM NOM

*BURP*

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
almost 1k buy atm...
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I think this time it will break 100
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
since this is hardcore:

are trader's penises hard again? (and if you are female, vaginas wet?)

second breakout to the upside just happening…
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
As soon as someone started buying, people started pulling the 98 ask wall back. They're regrouped at 99. But the battle is going to be at 100.

As we speak 100-102 is being reinforced, they pretty much know what is coming. Too much buying pressure building up.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1020
But combined with the bid sum being back on track I think those are strong indicators for buying pressure.

(Although we have a healthier ask sum this time so hopefully the rise will be more gradual)

Please have a look at where the bid sum actually resides. Half of it is below $60/Ƀ, $2M are even below $25/Ƀ. I call manipulators all those that move millions but park them at market – 50%.

I would love to see in addition to the above chart a chart with the weighted average bid and the weighted average ask and a chart of that spread which I would call manipulators activity chart.

What you describe sounds mostly like it would display the spread. How do you suggest to weight bids/asks, by order volume or by something else?

I have experimented quite a bit with orders weighted by the "distance" to the current price. Did not work out well so far but I am open for suggestions.
Activity: 841
Merit: 1000
Activity: 144
Empty vessels make most noise.
1000+ BTC ASK just eaten  Shocked
$21M is still a crazy bid sum compared to the brief peak at $16M before the crash. I'm very surprised it's still rising.

Maybe a few of those 60,000 new Gox customers that signed up in early April still want coins? Nah... that couldn't happen!

5,000 verified today apparently  Smiley

Not sure why people thought they would be scared off by $90 bitcoins when they were happy buying at $200+
Some medium-size buys going through. I like this slow-and-steady rise.

Wall @ $98 down.

Activity: 364
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"
$21M is still a crazy bid sum compared to the brief peak at $16M before the crash. I'm very surprised it's still rising.

Maybe a few of those 60,000 new Gox customers that signed up in early April still want coins? Nah... that couldn't happen!

Of course not. Let us believe it is a few investors who sent millions of $ to mtgox because they just want to manipulate the price lol.

So if they ever want to withdraw their millions of $ they can either wait many days to withdraw all of it or buy bitcoins and be done in one day.....lol

"It must be a manipulator!" Lol

Yes guys it is a few millionaires sending their cash to a Japanese based bitcoin exchange and NOT to buy bitcoins.

I love the failed logic of the many noobs here.

Rofl lol omfg hahaha

Grin

but yeah...
Jump to: